Chap 9

FROZEN [Seohan]

 

 

 

 

 Luhan was standing alone in front of one door.He slightly raised his head higher,and realized there was White Church.

The White Church was always well-known for its original color- White.People said that the founder of this church- Father Jason Kim had chosen White as the main colour for his place.Because he thought that White had been the purest and most elegant colour among over hundreds colours in the entire world.White had been the colour for Great God and Angels.

Father Kim had used White to paint the walls,the roofs and the floors.He had even covered those lines of chairs by soft white silks.In addition,he had grown a lot of flowers in the garden surrounding the church.And of course they had been all in white: white roses, white orchids, white jessamines,etc...

Nowadays,present Father had changed the church by many little things: he added many another colours to the looking of the church.

Luhan had never been here.And he couldn't understand why he was here at this late time.It was over the midnight.Shh.Luhan intended to come back to his own dorm,but,when he already stepped back,one single voice came out behind the door.Female voice.Clear and limpid.There was someone in there.At this time? Luhan opened the door,and found whose voice was.

And he saw a girl - standing calmly in front of one brown wooden coffin.There were so many roses pentals around her.The girl was singing the praying song,while her black long hair hanging on her small shoulders.She was in a long blue pastel dress and he could only see her back.

Hearing the steps coming in,the girl tuned back.She was Seohyun..! Seohyun stared at him,then simled happily.

.- Seohyun,why are you here?

- I'm waiting for you come here to save me...

.- Me? What's wrong? - Luhan frowned while seeing Seohyun approaching him by a few steps.

- I'm afraid....

- Afraid what? What 's theartening you?

- I...I can't tell you exactly what it is...Luhan...It's just my feeling...

- Yours?

- My feeling told me everything,it told me that they had been here, around us.

- Who? Who are they?

- They are hiding their true forms,and playing us like hunters vs targets.

- Tell me,tell me Seohyun! Who are they? What are you talking about?

- Luhan,it hurts. You grasped me so tight!

- Uhm,sorry....I...just...want to know what happened..

- *smiled*

-Why do you smile?

- I'm happy....You worried for me,right? You really care about me,didn't you?

- What? ...Of course n...

- Look at me,look at my eyes...Luhan.

Luhan looked into her eyes,those big and beautiful eyes releasing the bright halo around.In front of it,he couldn't tell lies or denied his true feelings anymore.Luhan couldn't hold it back,his true desire,his true emotions from the deep of bottom of his heart.Those eyes were The Eyes of Salvation.They saved him from the fear and the selfishness of himself.

Luhan slightly hugged her by his two arms,then he gentlely tucked her curls of hair.

- Will you be my own hero?- Whispered Seohyun.

- Yes.A big yes.I will protect you....forever...

Luhan bowed down a little,was about to put on her soft lips a real kiss.

But ,all of sudden,those candles was blown out.

- They,...they are coming! - Seohyun fearly whispered.

Her happy face was gone just by a few seconds.Seohyun was unexpectedly lifted up to the above space,by a invisible power.She was floating through the air like some masses of bubbles,faint and fragile.The dark cosmic space was growling behind her,and it became wilder and wilder.It swallowed her bright halo,and chewed it all until the dim of lights dissapeared into its ''mouth''.''It'' had its giant hands tear her body to peices by two moves.Seohyun like a doll,being cut and seperated.Blood spouting out from her dead parts,falling into his face like rain.The teared dress and her bloody body falling down,onto the ground and lying around.

Luhan couldn't shout or growl until he saw Seohyun's head rowing to him.Her sweet smelling hair was full of blood smell now.Those eyes closed,but it seemed like she was sleeping peacefully.

- No! No! - Luhan growled like a crazy beast.

The black storm heading to him,and it transform to thousands metal cords stabbing through his arms,his legs and his body.Luhan fell down on the red blood puddle.Everything was in Red now.The roof,the walls,those chairs,and even those flowers on the coffin. Red defeated White,and it owned everything.

Luhan raised his hand toward Seohyun,and crawled alongside to reach her.Those cords were winding around his fingers,and broke them by once clicks.His fingers were bleeding and bleeding.His skin were bleeding,his arms,his legs,and his heart as well.

- No... 

He was crying,crying like the the kid of over 10 years ago.When he was waiting his own parents,with the hope that  they would comeback to him.But no,they would never come back.He had lost them forever...

Mother...Father....He couldn't protect them...He couldn't save their lifes...

And now,he couldn't do anything to save his love girl but seeing her dying...He had just promised to be her hero many minutes ago,but....but...he let her die in pain and fear.He was so useless...

Blood,tears and sweats,mixing together,turning out a chaos.At that time,he realised that his blood weren't red like normal people,it was Blue.The Blue of Ice and Water.

The dark was coming up and covering his eyes by its dark hands.Painful.Tired.Hopeless.Luhan closed his eyes and let the Death God abducting his weak spirit.

 

''Do you desire this final result?''

''Yes,I couldn't save anyone that I love....It's all over now...''

''You are wrong,Luhan''

''This is an end for me....''

''No.No ending here.I don't allow you to give up like this''

''Who are you?''

''Don't you recognise me?I'm always inside the deep of your heart''

''Father....!''

''Right,Luhan.I'm here.I'm calling you from your own heart''

''Father...!''

''Now,wake up!You must stand up and must be stronger to fight your true love!You can do it,right?''

''Yes,I will.I will show you''

''That's my boy''

The luminaire from his body spreading out.Luhan stood up,by his bare foot.The metal cords around him became frozen just by one thought.And by one magic touch,Luhan broke them into multi peices of ice.Those cords were whizzing,then dissapearing with the dark air.The dark storm was about to leave,but Luhan jumped up,he shot many ice lines around it.Next,the violent storm turned out a big frozen block,it fell down and brought out the loud noises after exploding.

Luhan stepped,and held Seohyun's head into his lap.Suddenly,those eyes once opened again,and the lights from it covering Luhan's body.

Being dizzy,Luhan immediately woke up.And he realised that he was on his bed,in his own room.

So,it was just a dream? Why was it so real?

Luhan checked his finger out.Not broken.No injuries.No cords.No blood.Just sweats and tears.

He was gone to the kitchen for drink.While drinking some ice water,he recalled that dream again.

Then,he hadn't been in White Church,then no that dark storm,and Seohyun hadn't been dead?

Yes,she was still alive.Thanks God.Luhan felt a lot happier now,and he decided to get back to sleep.Hope that ugly dream wouldn't come up again...

Morning,7am...

Today is the first day of their busy schedule.They have to perform on many TV shows and join the interview on KBS.So,today Luhan can't meet her- SeoHyun.

- Hi,Luhan!

- Hi Kris.Did you sleep well?

- Yes,....oh my god..

It's so rare to see Luhan greet and say hi to everybody like this.Those fellow members look at each other like '' What wrong with him?''

- Hey Suho...

- What's wrong,Luhan?

- I am sorry about yesterday night...

- Ok,never mind.

- You have Seohyun's number,right?

- Yes.

- Could you give it to me?

- ....

- I want to apologize her.

- Well then,fine...This is her number.

- Thank you.

Luhan left when Suho was still looking at him surprisingly.

------------------------------------

 

- What's up? Seohyun,you looks tired today!

- I'm fine,Hyoyeon sunbaenim.

Hyoyeon is a beautiful blonde girl,she used to the main dancer of one girlgroup under SMent.And now she works at SM as a dance teacher.

- Uhm,Seohyun ah,I don't think so.You have missed two dance moves in today exercise.What's wrong with you.

- I'm sorry,unnie.I couldn't sleep well last night.I got a bad dream.

- Oh,ok,sorry to hear that.Well,you should go to health service room.Mrs Lei will help you feel better.

- Yes,kamsa unnie.

- Seohyun,I will go with you.

- Thanks JJ.

 

- You got a bad dream last night,huh?

- Yes,....

- What did you dream? 

- Oh,there she is.The girl was with Suho oppa!

- Yes,it's her.I don't understand why he likes her.

- Such a rustic girl.

- Tsk Tsk Tsk

- What are they talking about me like that?

- Seohyun ah,the image of Suho oppa kissing you had been spreaded out on the Internet.

- Why do this happen?

- I don't know why.But Seohyun ah,don't worry.Everything gonna be allright.

- I hope Suho oppa will be OK.He must be very upset about this.

- Now,let's go.Don't listen to them!

JJ takes her to HS room.Mrs Lei welcomes them with a nice smile.

- What's wrong,my dear?

- I feel not good.I need to relax .

- Oh I think so,too.Now,baby,come here.

- Yes.

- Ok,take a rest and you will feel better.

- Thanks Mrs Lei.

Because of the tiredness,Seohyun quickly falls into sleep right away.

 

Seohyun quietly woke up after sleeping time.But she naturally realised that she hadn't been in HS room.There was another place.

- Noona! You are awake!

- Joon,is it you?

- Noona,it's me.I miss you.

- Where am I?

- Noona,you are home.

- I just brought back home?

- Yes,you are in your own room.Look!

- Is it real?

- What's wrong with you?

- Noona,follow me!

Her little brother led her go downstairs,ran along the long corridor,reached one white large door.

- Dad is waiting for us.Come in,noona!

- Really? Did he come back from Italy?

- Yes,from yesterday.

Seohyun fastly opened the door.And she saw her father- a tall and good-looking man sitting behind his desk,reading the art magazine.

- Father!

- Oh my lovely daughter.

He came out and hugged her.After asking her many short questions,he led her to his workshop.Little Joon followed after them.

- Seohyun,I will show you one thing.I am sure you will like it!

- Dad,I'm so excited!

Mr Seo came in,he let them step by one large picture.The picture was covered by a large silk.

He smiled at his children,then tooking off the silk from a picture.

The whole picture was revealed.That is large picture drawing an beautiful angel.The angel had the pretty face of Seohyun,she was flying in the sparkling outer space.Beneath her feet was the Blue Earth,and above her head was glistening Milky Way.The angel was shinning,the halo over her head,and the luminarie from her both hands were illuminating the rest of the galaxy.It was such an amazing painting!

- Father,you are so talented.It is so beautiful!

- Do you like it?

- Of course,I love it.But,why the angel got my face?

- Because you are my inspiration to draw this painting.

- Really?

- Yes,...but Seohyun...this picture have still not completed yet.

- Why Dad?

- Because...I need more colors to complete it...

- Why?...I think It's really wonderful.

- No,...it's not enough..There are just many medivorce color which is easily found on this Earth.The things I need must be much more beautiful and noble than this!

- Dad...? What do you mean?

- Don't you understand?

Seohyun turned back,and she was shocked because it was Luhan.Seeing her shocked face,Luhan just smiled softly,he came in and stopped by her side.

- He means that he needs the color which couldn't be found in this entire world...The colous that couldn't be viewd,couldn't be touched,or even couldn't be ruined by the normal human being.

- ....

- The color I need is Divine Color.The true colours were made by the true Gods!

- Divine Colour? What are you talking about?

- We all know that the normal colors we see everyday  just the result of Light Reflection.Divine Colours are the true form of them.It could only be seen by the Gods and the Angels from Heaven.

- I am missing the real Red and Blue.So it ruins my masterpeice.If I could find the Divine Colour,It would be most prefect picture in this world.

- Then,how could we find real Red and Blue?

- Good asking,Seohyun.Fortunately,they are all right there.

- What?

- My son,Joon,come here! 

The little Joon stepped forward.Immediately,all his body trembled uncontrollably,and the little kid collasped to the floor like a broken puppet.

- Perfect! The Real Red Blood I have found for a long time!

Mr Seo dipped his drawing brush in a Joons' blood puddle and go on completing the picture.

- Father....what are you doing?

- Daughter,do you see its beauty? The Divine Colour.So wonderful!

- Father....are you crazy? Why do you kill your son to be your drawing color? Are you mad?

- Daughter,you should know...People s'blood is the most natural Red ever.

- No,you are not my father!!!! You such a devil!

- No,don't run away,my dear.I'm not finishing my gift.

- Luhan,come here!

- Luhan! No! You musn't obey him! 

Luhan walked forward.Seohyun held him back by her own arms.

- Please no! please! He will kill you! No! 

- It's Ok,Hyunnie,I'm would love to be a part of your gift.

- What's going on here? Are you crazy?Please don't do that! - Luhan pushed her away and came forward to her father.

- No....no...it 's just a nightmare...It can't be real......

Seohyun was frozen when over thousands metal cords promptly stabbing through Luhans' body.After those cords pulling out,over thousands streams of blood shooting out from those injuries.Luhans' corpse falling down onto the ground.

- Daebak! The Divine Blue! - Mr Seo dipped his brush to the blue blood puddle and he painted his uncomplete picture.

- Finally,it's fully done.The Angels' Picture! Seohyun,do you like it? This is my gift for you!

 

 

To be continued...