~4~

Rocky Ellwood the Ghost whisper

the breeze was nice and chilling the type of weather I loved, but not as much as how I felt for kyumin. He was everything I wanted and more. His heart was big and warm; it made everyone in town like him. I mean how can they not he was young youthful and handsome to add to all of that he had the kindest heart that any man wished he had.

        Kyumin and my love was pure, innocent yet passionate, and blissful. We fell in love on a mere accident. I was in the towns library placing books and scrolls away as he walked in a soldier at the time. His hair was cut short and looked very tamed.

        “excuse me miss” a voice tickled my ears, perking them as I turned to the owner. He stole my breath with just a glance and held my heart open with hope. “I was looking for Mr. lee is he around” he asked me, I nodded not trusting my voice as I stepped down from the ladder moving away from the shelf to guide him to Mr. lee office.

         My heart was jumpy almost wanting to leave me right then and there. I kept a good persona not trying to let him know he had me on edge. I stopped coming to the closed door that read lee hwangmin “here you are” I told him about to leave. It was a pure accident as my finger brushed his hand but I know the bolt that shot through me wasn’t.

          It was then I knew I would love him for the rest of my life on this earth even off of it. It was that strong.

         He became a normal sight at the library seeing hwangmin was his brother, you see hwangmin was supposed to go in the army as well but due to a leg injury he was kept back. After some time we got closer and closer until the point when he confused to me, he said he wanted to marry me and I gladly agreed.

       Marriage came but so did a flu the town began to catch. Unfortunately I was one of them. 

      “so you died here” I asked her she nodded “this church used to be a hospital but after so many deaths it was shut down and turned into a church” she stated looking behind us “one thing that stayed the same was this garden” she said smiling as she ran her fingers through the green grass. I nodded my head “but who are the other four” I asked her remembering their taunting faces. 

        “trouble” she said I looked to her “never met them seeing I never went inside the church but what I do know is they died after the hospital came to an end maybe in that church over there” she said sighing sadly. “rocky-ah” I looked to her “be careful they don’t want to leave this place they want you to leave” she told me. “just don’t go inside” I told her “don’t worry this here garden is where I’ll stay just until I can move on” she said looking to the sky. 

        “when is that” I asked her “soon” was all I heard before she disappeared. “rocky-ah” I turned around spotting ji eun rushing to me her face holding fear.

         I entered the room to see the priest throwing holy water around as chairs floated. I looked to my left spotting auntie by ji eun father as tao, kai and sehun stood next to them. Taking in a breath looked about the room spotting the little girl. In front of him grinning pissed, I then notice a smirk and watched her raise her left hand. Looking to one of the chairs that budged I rushed over toward the preist before tackling him to the ground as a chair smacked down behind us. 

        Looking up I looked the girl in the eyes and she whimpered disappearing. I sat on my knees helping him to sit up he groaned jumping a little as he looked into my eyes. I get this a lot so it didn’t bother me “don’t do reckless things” auntie yelled pulling me to my feet “he didn’t get a concussion did he” I asked her she pinched my cheek causing me to yelp “don’t get smart” she hissed. “been smart” I muttered she glared at me but stopped as the priest stood taking my arm “thank you” he muttered I nodded my head. “that was cool you were like a football player” kai said rushing to me he was about to touch me but stopped. 

    Pulling back his hands I smiled at him “yeah a real manly one” Tao teased as jieun and kai laughed “ha ha nice one” I said to him he smiled thanking me. I rolled my eyes “father may I ask something” I said turning to ji eun father “yes” he said back to me sensing the seriousness in my tone. 

      “has anyone died here?” all eyes were on him as he nodded “yes but before I was put in charge of the place” he said back. “how many” I asked him “four” he answered “can I see their files” I asked him he nodded. “rocky” I looked to auntie with a smirk “seeing I am playing chads part in all this I want something out of all my hard work” I said smiling as I followed the father.

     “so why are they at our house” I asked seeing it was a weekend and work was the last thing I wanted to do but she had to add the three dutches. “well jieun you invited as for them they seemed interested in it” she told me as she sat down cookies. I rubbed my forehead “fine“ I groaned picking up a file “but you know I have to do this alone” I said taking the others as well. 

       She raised a brow then got It “this time lets do it together” she told me  standing up and taking the files in her palms “why when the process can go faster my way” I asked pulling them “yes but this way is funner” she said pulling them back to herself “funner isn’t even a word” I said pulling them my way “but who is the oldest” she asked pulling them. I sighed letting them go “fine let’s do it your way with out my help and see how far you can get”.

    Taking a seat on the catch I crossed my legs watching her pass out the files and moved by jieun so they could share. 

        30 minutes later - a bathroom break and four snack breaks.

        “all I know is that she is 12 and caused trouble here and there“ sehun groaned not happy with his. “yeah she doesn’t seem like a woman I want to meet“ tao said “well at least your wasn’t possessed“ kai sighed “ok fine you go” auntie whined slamming down the file.

     I smiled sitting down around the table by sehun and tao I took the file “well this one is jung bomi” I it was the short hair woman. I took the other file “kim daeho” the young man “choi naeun” the young girl and “kang jinri” the long hair woman. With that a giggled filled my ear causing me to smirk “somethings here” tao said standing “you can see it” ji eun asked him scared “no I can sense it” auntie looked dead at me and I conformed with a smile “let’s head back to the church shall we” I said to the group.

       “why are we here it’s freaking creepy” kai whined holding onto his arms as he got a chill “just look for any more papers under their name” I hissed moving to the furthest part of the basement. “your quite noisy” I turned my head spotting bomi leaning on the metal shelf that contained boxes “tell me bomi” I said acting like I was looking for something “what happened to you” I asked looking at her intently. She smirked pushing her short bob away before stating “let me show you” it was like a force pushed me back into a room the door shutting and locking as it did.