First meetings

Rocky Ellwood the Ghost whisper

       “class we have a new student please be kind to her” The teacher said eyes caught a nonchalant girl with jet black hair and gray eyes. She scanned the class quietly before taking in a breath and bowing standing back up she stated “Hi Rocky Ellwood ” she stated.

           Yes, that’s my name, I don’t wear contacts and I am in a were international kids arent rare In South k why you want to know. Well my aunt, CiCi, who adopted me and  is a ghost hunter along with her husband Chad, have come her because they feel as if they will hit a gold mine. Funny because all the ghost seem to be in japan but we been there done that. Traveling is a thing we do like a military child, learning the language isn’t hard especially after learning Spanish, seeing they speak really fast at times.

           “there is a seat right next to Park Ji eun” she said directing my eyes to a cute chubby cheek girl. I nodded walking over voices falling into my mind omo I like her bag, she is cute, love her eyes, ugh a black girl most likely ghetto that last room came from a guy in the back, trifle. sitting by her as I set my bag on a hook. I took in a breath looking around as the teacher started class looking to my left I notice the girl, I looked at her taking in something. I looked away thinking on what was caught on my mind her mind seemed empty if that was possible.

         Time passed in easy motions leaving me to watch students stand taking friends as they left out the class for lunch. I took in a breath turning my head to see ji eun collecting her things. “Sup piggy” I looked up spotting a want to be blonde walk in followed by two others as they snickered. why now? I looked to the source and saw the girl staring at her paper biting her lip as she fiddled with her things. I looked to the group this will be good, uh why is she here and her eyes there scary I smirked as the pig tailed redish orange head thought that looking toward me. foreigner since when did we get one thought a short black hair with contact lense that made her eyes creepy. I wonder if she is as ghetto as they make them out to be the leader thought.

      “Ji eun can you help me to the café” I asked the girl ignoring there thoughts and helping her out of this mess. She looked at me shock as a light faint smile touched my lips “s-sure” she stuttered I nodded grabbing my wallet and phone as I stood taking her hand “hello” I greeted them with the same smile but it was more of a smirk than anything. 

         We walked out the class and into the hall “thanks” the girl muttered. I looked to her seeing her staring at the ground “no problem I had a feeling they would eat you alive if I didn’t step in” I told her. She nodded stilling looking to the ground. We walked down the hall and I notice eyes and the thoughts flowed into my head like a river who is that with piggy, she’s cute why is she with big girl, they both are big, I wonder if she has a disease.

        Yes comments like these weren’t rare but I knew this, I was only here for a while so I didn’t really care. I’m not like those black girls who would lose their cool but if you touch me I will bite. Though I don’t like being here, there are people who are accepting men and woman, old and mostly young. Just as if they are accepting they also want me out of here or think I would sleep with them but I hear blondes with blue eyes have the whole sleeping around thing on a more rough level.

           “Here we are” I looked to ji eun as she went to turn and leave “wait” I said stopping her. She looked at me “wont you eat with me?” I asked her. She looked back into the lunch room fear written on her face but they- ugh what if they target me “haven’t you heard many people are afraid of me must be the movies they watch” I told her directing the comment to my skin.

          She looked and smiled a little “if they mess with you they probably will mess with me” I told her grabbing her shirt avoiding skin contact. 

          We walked in the room all eyes on us what should I do?!? I smirked looking to her “lets go to the place where you usually eat lunch” she nodded with a smile.

         We were in a music room where a beautiful piano laid “mm nice place” I said walking around the room sitting beside her on the floor. “I know it gives me a peace of mind” she stated looking around drinking a yogurt. plus no one calls me names here. I looked to the ground at that last thought “I have been everywhere” I started out catching her attention “and I met a lot of people” I added this time looking to her.

          “and I have this friend that if you met him you will be his type” I said trying to brighten her day. what is she talking about “look I have pic” I pulled out my phone showing her the screen saver of me and ricky “that is ricky hot right” I said she nodded very I smiled at her mental comment. “He has thing for asian girls with as he would say ‘y figure’ and he would totally love you” I said to her. “really” she asked me.

       I nodded “maybe one day you can video chat with me to meet him” I said to her. what if she’s lying “I’m not a liar” my brows furrowed as I couldn’t resist the urge to argue her view of me. “oh well sorry” she said voice going small “ugh” I faced her seeing her look at me in shock “don’t back down say what you mean” I told her she looked at me blank.
 
        “like those girls, you obviously seem bother by them say it” I told her she looked down “you don’t know me” she said faintly. I sighed “your right I don’t but I can read people well and like I have said I been everywhere so I know all sorts and types of people and some just wont stop until you show them you have had enough” I said before stuffing my cheeks with chips.

           I was caught off guard as she turned hand touching mine “omo were going to be late” she said looking to the clock. I let her drag me as I began to see her whole life story.

        She has two other sisters who are skinny looked at as goddess and a younger brother. She likes someone name kai but he is dating a girl name maeri. Maeri treats her like and embarrass her every day with fat jokes, ugly jokes and taking her places only to hit on her or throw things at her.

           wasn’t till the bell rung did I land back on earth. I looked to ji eun who collect her things in a rushing manner. Sighing I did the same not bothering to question her. It’s better if I backed off, I stood from my seat picking up my bag moving to the exit.

            I walked through the hall passing the chicks from earlier. One being maeri I took in a breath wondering if I should go back for her or not. “excuse me” I turned spotting a boy who look at me like I was in the way or something. “what” I asked him coldly “move” he said back I felt a strange familiar aura about this kid to the point his face just pissed me off. Moving I turned around to where I came from spotting maeri tripping jieun.
 
     Groaning with anger I rushed over as people laugh saying “whoa a earthquake” a good glare shut them up though. I helped her off the ground touching her shirt sleeve so I wouldn’t get anymore un wanted visions. “look over here new girl is helping the pig” side kick one said smiling. I shot a glare that shut her up quickly. 

       Taking her by her sleeved wrist I pulled her away from the group of people passing the from earlier.