Mahal Kita

The Lost Ring

When I opened my eyes, I was blinded by the neon lights of the bar. It's a dream? I moved and I felt someone on my shoulder and when I looked over, it was Krystal. She's sleeping and I let my eyes wander around to look for Minhyuk.
 

"We should bring her home."
He appeared infront of me and I watched him as he put down the glass of beer on the table.
I stood up and was about to wake Krystal up but someone held my elbow.

 

"I'll bring you home."
Luhan was standing beside me while giving me a stern look. I looked at him while suspiciously eyeing him. I can feel that he knows something.
 

"I guess I'll bring Krystal."
Minhyuk formally said but before he could lay a finger on Krystal, Luhan stopped his arm.
 

"We'll take her. You stay here."
He coldly said before carrying Krystal on his arms. Minhyuk looked pissed so I hugged him before saying goodbye.
 

I ran to catch up with Luhan who looks sweatless while carrying my bestfriend. I helped him put her on the backseat. He's not talking to me so I poked his cheek.
 

"Hey. You know how to drive?"
I blurted out as he frown.
 

"I can say that I can drive better than you."
He coldly said before going on the passenger's seat. I thought he's gonna drive but before I could say a word, someone went out from the driver's seat.
 

He's tall and I can say that he's taller than Luhan. He has a brownish complexion, but not dark. I can't deny that he is indeed good looking.
 

"Hi! I'm Tao and I'll be your driver."
He plainly said and guide me while I went in beside Krystal.

 

Tao closed the door before he go inside. He started the engine before turning the speaker on.

 

Where did he met this Tao guy? Did he use his powers to make this guy say yes to anything he say? Maybe he hypnotized him! He has powers and he can use it anytime.
 

"Do you think I can do that?"
I gasped when I heard Luhan say that while looking straight on the road.
I really hate the fact that he can read my mind. Now I can't think of anything against him. Aish!

 

"I dreamt of something really weird."
I said to change the topic and I don't want to argue with him right now especially that there is someone with us.
 

"About what?"
I frowned when I heard Tao asked me. So nosy! Can he just shut his mouth and stop butting in on our conversation? Besides he doesn't even know me.

 

"Dream?"
Luhan said cutting my thoughts on how to pry the guy beside him. I just rolled my eyes at Tao who is busy looking at the road before I looked at Luhan.

 

"An accident. Minhyuk and I. It felt so real."
I hugged myself as I got goosebumps. I didn't even arranged my words properly because the feeling kept on comming back at me.

 

Tao cleared his throat while Luhan crossed his arms and looked at me using the rearview mirror.
 

"It's because you're drunk."
He plainly said when Tao stopped the car. I realized that we're already infront of Krystal's house.
I opened my door and accompanied Krystal. Her mom rushed to welcome me and she even invited me to eat but I refused. They went inside their house after she thanked me and I entered the car.

 

We're just quietly looking at our windows to admire the look of Seoul at night.The only thing that is making noise is the speaker that is playing a ballad song.
 

"I shouted out your name on my dream."
I blurted out because I can't stop thinking about it.

 

"You really wanna know?"
Tao answered me so I looked at him. I rolled my eyes at him as I crossed my arms.

 

"Can you please stop sticking your nose to where it does not belong? I really hate people who are too nosy."
 

He let out a soft  chuckle while swaying his head from right to left. I rolled my eyes again when Luhan joined his little laughter.
 

The car stopped and I opened the car to exit the car. We're in Cheonggyecheon! I always go here everytime I want to contemplate about some things. I preffered the night version of this place because it is more comforting.
 

"I thought you want to know?"
Luhan appeared infront of me. He gave me his coat and I wore it quickly since the wind is cold.

 

"Yes it's real."He started, it made me gasp. He saw me but he continued anyway. "He likes you. The supposed accident is real, Hyun." His gaze was so intense but his voice was so soft.
 

"And because of your carelessness, I was unlocked."
Tao butted in. I looked at him as his eyes wandered around the place.

 

"A guardian was unlocked, Hyun."
Luhan calmly said getting my attention. Tao moved beside Luhan. Now, both of them are looking at me.

 

"How?"
My voice shaked as I blurted out the only word that came out of my mouth.

 

"You are the chosen one. You need protection. You need us."
Tao said with confidence. I frowned, still not understanding anything.

 

"Hyun, I am your only guardian but you need their protection at times like this. When you called out my name, I quickly ran to go to wherever you were. When I got there, Tao was infront of the car that you were riding. He used his gift."
 

I scratched my head while he seriously explains everything to me.
 

"What is his gift?"
I looked at Luhan but my question was answered by Tao, "Time control, chosen one. I replayed your night to save you from the accident."

 

I just want to pass out, honestly. This is my second freaking life! I'm so thankful. I hugged Tao as a sign of gratitude.
 

"It's okay. It's our obligation."
He calmly said before we ended the hug. He looked at Luhan and they both nodded at each other.

 

"See you next time!"
Tao said and Luhan chuckled.

 

"If you appear again, it means that she's in danger again. Can we not see each other anymore?"
Luhan jokingly said as Tao playfully glared at him. He bid his goodbye.

 

My eyes was fixed on him as the wind blew hard. I don't know where to put my hands, on my skirt that is flying up or on my hair that's hitting my face? I saw how a light ate him. The wind goes back to its original motion while I look like a witch because of my hair.
 

"I told you that it's a bad idea to go there."
Luhan said before rolling his eyes on me. My eyes widen. Really? That's my signature expression!

_____________________

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! ♥

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY WONDERFUL READERS! Spread the LOVE ♥

-KeroKittyxoxo