Lulu's Birthday Party - Part 2

Wolf Spirit

[SOYOON'S POV]

I looked at the pink polka dots box,alone in my room now,it's my favourite colour. Luhan must have touched this before,i traced the familiar hand-written words on the box with my finger. The words were written in an elegant way.

 To my beloved Wife

Wife? Maybe this was not mine... I shrugged and open the box,finally. A beautiful pastel pink dress came to view. I picked the dress up. The dress was very beautiful,it's a low cut one shoulder dress. At the left side,crystals were packed closely together along the sleeveless strap down to the chest area where they were scattered randomly. I wore the dress carefully,trying not to tear the thin piece. I looked in the mirror,the dress really suits me well! The dress was wrapped tightly around my chest and waist area,and the chiffon material was draped around my thighs till above the knee,longer at the back. The back was very revealing,a diamond shape of my skin was revealed. I slowly walked out of the room,glad to see only Hyomin and Mina. 
Their eyes widened and jaws dropped. "What?" I asked,blushing as i covered my body with my hands. 

Hyomin pulled my hands away. "You looked wonderful!

"T-thank you!" I blushed at her compliment. "Anyway,whose dress is this? It's beautiful!" I asked out of curiosity     wife

"Yours! I knew you would love it!" She smiled. 

"But the box was addressed to the wife,who? Me?" I asked again,looking at the dress i'm wearing. 

Hyomin's smile disappeared,"umm... We don't have enough time now." Just then,Mina called for us. I went into Hyomin's room and lied on a bed-like chair. Mina started to braid my hair in a professional way and Hyomin put a light make-up on my face. I don't like making up,something powdery on my face that would make my face sticky after some time. 

"Done!" Both of them grinned at each other smugly as they clapped their hands in unison then looked at me. "You are so~ beautiful! I would like to have all your features,you know?" Mina said in awed. All of my hair was braided lowly sticking at the back of my head from two sides,some strands of my fringe were hanging down along my face to down to jaw line. My make up was light yet it changed my face,i still don't like how make up was put on my face.

"You are bautiful too! That is why Kai like you!" I winked at her and she blushed at the thought of Kai.  She's so cute!! That was why i envied these two couples.

I thanked them and looked for Lulu when i heard his voices. I smiled to myself when i saw him pointing to the book i bought for him,reading     more like babbling     and nodding to himself,like he was understanding the story,isn't that cute? I wished Kris was here to see him like this. I took out my phone to take a video of this moment and saved them. I walked to him,he looked up and smiled,and started babbling about the book,telling me about it.

"Hi Lulu. You are reading? Is this story nice?" I asked as i carried him with the book in his tiny hands and sat him on my lap. He nodded in response,he was smart! Maybe like his father? I took out my phone again and took a picture of him and myself together. 

My phone rang when i was going to keep it in my pocket. "Hello?" I said.

"Hello. It's Kris. I will be coming later." His voice was always flat and cold,almost all the time. Why was that so? The weird thing was i didn't even have feelings for him,now.

The line ended after that and Lulu yawned. Aww~ He looked cute when his small mouth was trying to stretch wider in an '0' shape. "Little baby,you chose the wrong timing you know? 10 more minutes,the guests will arrive and i'm so excited!" I told him and his eyes were already half-closed. He was put in bed to rest,when i was patting him,the door bell rang. My heart was thumping faster against the chest.

"SoYoon!" Sehun called for me and went downstair to join them,welcoming the guest one by one. 

I was scared,of course. They were all unfamiliar to me but some even met me before and some were new. "Who are they?" I asked whenever someone came. Hyomin was being very patient,explaining who they were from even though i knew she wanted to accompany Chanyeol. Sehun had offered to accompany me but Hyomin insisted to stay with me,i would like a girl to accompany me too for my selfish reason. Mina was with Kai,of course and Sehun was helping to serve the guest while Baekhyun was busy entertaining them. 

"This is the Lee family from China..."

"She's Claire from US,same age as you...Luhan's childhood friend..."

"Mr. Wee from Singapore,CEO of..."

"Mayen,Les and Trice from Frace,Luhan's high school best friend..."

Woah! What was Kris? A travellor? Who travelled across the whole world? But,i realised something,everyone was very beautiful! They have the special features that normal human did not have. When they stood beside me,i could imagine the difference. The room was filled with chatting,laughters and music. Some people even started to dance! 

A tiny slim girl walked over to me. "Hi! Where's Lulu? I want to see the little cutie who has his parents' beautiful features." She talked to me casually,too casual and her arm was resting across her shoulders. Hyomin stared at her,with...warning? Not sure. She's Claire. She was very pretty with her brown eyes,sharp nose and tiny lips. 

"Hi! You must be Claire. Nice to meet you." My hand stretched out to offer a handshake. "Lulu is sleeping now,he will be awake soon." 

Before Claire could answer,Hyomin whispered to me,"I'm going to Chanyeol,good luck and make friends!" She winked and left.

"You don't call me Claire last time. You called me Boo instead,for some reason,you could not pronounce my name properly and your first impression of me was when i scared you with a 'boo!' But it's amazing that you can now!." She laughed and continued. "I knew about the accident... So sorry about that. How's life now?" 

"Oh haha! Then i shall still call you Claire. Now life was normal? I'm not sure... I don't know a lot of things." I shrugged.

Another guest came. It's Kris! I ran over to him. "Kr-Luhan!" I said too loudly,too excited. The crowd looked at me in atonishment. I linked my arm with his and looked at the crowd,"what?" Then Kris dropped his arm. "Sorry." I whispered. Hyomin was looking at me with suspicion,but i ignored her and everyone else,some gossipings were travelling around. 

"I'm bringing Lulu down,do you want to follow?" I asked him and he shook his head. 

"I think i better stay here." He said in a low tone and smiled. He smiled! The cold guy finally smiled.

The cutting cake ceromony was about to start so i have to wake Lulu up. It was suddenly a buzzing sound of gossing and whispering. Maybe the guests knew that Lulu was going to show up. I went upstairs to find Lulu crying. I carried him in my arms and rocked him gently. "Shh~ Today is your birthday so no crying handsome." I smiled at him and wiped his tears,he stopped soon and started to touch my face,gently and slowly. His eyes widened in wonder as he touched my forehead,eyebrows,eyes,nose,lips and finally down to jawline. "Yes Lulu? Are you ready?" I was about to go out of the room when he talked!

"Ma. Om. Ma. Ma." He called me! That's the sweetest thing in the world! I quickly put him back into his bed but he stood up with the help of the bed frame and took out my phone. 

"Lulu,can you say that again? Om. Ma." I urged. This was my happiest momment! I couldn't stop smiling to myself,his voice was so wonderful,ringing like a melody into my ears,his voices melted my heart. 

"Omma!" He shouted,not pronouncing it clearly,and chuckled. I wanted to carry him again but he suddenly pointed to one corner. "Da. Pa. Ah. Pa." 

I turned my head and i saw the shadow flickering again. Lulu seemed to be excited and his tiny arms were stretching to that direction. 

"Why are you here again?" I carried Lulu up,hugging him tightly,afraid that he might get harmed. "Why are you pestering me?"

"I... i have to leave soon..." He whispered,he's depressed. "Can i touch you for once before i leave?" He asked again,exactly like my dream.

 I remembered what Baekhyun told me     give it a try. But,this was not a dream. Lulu struggled in my arms,he wanted to get down on the floor which was not allowed with this stranger here. I patted his back gently to calm him down unsucessfully,and he started to babble something again,more like scolding me.

"Go away! You are scaring Lulu!" I shouted. 

"No. He's not. Put him down,he wants to." He said in a soft longing voice. My heart hurts now,again. His voice always had an effect on me,i like his voice,the sound,the gentleness,always soft and sweet. 

"I can't. You might harm him." I said in a stronger voice.

"I won't. I love him too much to hurt him. He's mine." His? What?! Love? Who's he? I slowly put him down,still hesitating. Once Lulu touched the ground,he started crawling across the room to him. 

"Lulu! No!" I shouted again,my eyes widened with shock. I wanted to run to him but he was already there. Lulu slowly stood on two feets,he stood! He stumbled a bit but the shadow caught him. I quickly took my phone out again to take a video although this was not the right time but a child's first time must be recorded as a memory,they were precious. Lulu was hugging his legs... he could touch him! Then the shadow's arm stretched out for me. 

"Come." He said softly,and i'm 100% sure that he was smiling! "Don't be afraid. You knew me,it's time for you to know. Don't forget,you lost your memories before." 

Yeah. He's right! My memories... i wanted them back into my head. His word was hurting me,my heart,they were torn but not fully apart yet,that was why it hurts much more than that. I wanted to know everything,no harm giving a try right? No.

~~~

I know i know~ You want to know the full story? Soon! :) Invite your friends to read too! I know it's a bit boring for some parts but there are exciting parts too! Don't forget to upvote! ;) I'm working on another fanfic,hopefully to slot in some time for the sequel for Hardship. Thank you for reading!