LuLu

Wolf Spirit

Excited? Baby Lulu is coming!!! I'm not a doctor so i don't know what i'm writing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's always the same everyday,doing the same thing and nothing special happened,you really wanted to go back home and found out how you used to live,like what normal people does or there was something interesting,you want to see your parents,friends and everyone you knew! You were bored to death and hoped that Hyomin would come now,like right now!

 

'Click!' "Boo! Did i scare you?" Hyomin opened the door which scared you with a loud bang.

 

"Oh my god! You scared me! My baby Lulu almost jumped out...ahh!!!"  You screamed with your high pitched voice,a sharp pain traveled down your to your lower spine and it felt like it's ripping your body apart in a second with so much pain and force.

 

"Omo! Are you ok?! I'm sorry!! DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!!" Hyomin ran out of the room in panick and guilt,calling the doctor for help. You tried to grab the phone on the desk beside the bed you were laying at and dialed Kris' number.

 

"P-please c-come!" You couldn't even speaked properly,the pain was too much for you and your face was really pale,you felt that you could faint anytime and you could hear Kris mumbling something through the line but you couldn't hear properly. You held your tummy tightly,having the urge to press your tummy. Your vision was blurred and everything went into darkness,the last thing you saw was Hyomin with the doctor and the nurses. 

You felt like you were sleeping,you could not feel anything and you saw someone's back,he was walking further away from you,the same thing you saw,or rather dreamt, from your sleep before you woke up from your coma. "Hey! Stop!" You called for him. He turned his head around,everything was so blurry,his face was very familiar although it's not clear but you could see him smiling. He waved at you and walked away again,this time,his speed was faster so you ran towards him but you fell into darkness again which shocked you.

 

"Ah!" You screamed as you woke up in horror. "Ouch!!" You winced in pain as you felt a sharp pain in your lower spine,tummy and region. "Worst pain ever!" You thought and you tried to calm yourself down.

 

"SoYoon! Are you ok? Sorry that i fell asleep. Sorry that i scared you!" Hyomin was beside you. She got a dry cloth and wiped away beads of sweat from your forehead.

 

You nodded and patted her hand to show that you were ok. You pointed to the water,asking her to get you some and immediately,she understood and got it for you. As you were drinking,your hand went down to your tummy and caressed it. "I-i gave b-birth?!" You asked Hyomin in atonishment,you had forgotten what happened. You felt a fresh scar on your lower tummy,so you did a surgery?

 

"You gave birth to Lulu! Oh. My. God! He's so cute!!! Your Lulu really jumped out of your tummy!" Hyomin squealed and laughed at her own joke. "Can i see him?" You asked softly although you were very excited,but too weak for that. 

 

Hyomin went out and brought Lulu in,"here you go." 

 

You carried Lulu in your arms,it's really a different feeling. You rocked Lulu in your arms softly and slowly,he was sleeping but he was smiling! "Shh~ shh~ your name is Lulu. Lu. Lu." You cooed.

 

"He's cute,isn't he? He really look like his father!!" Hyomin squealed again,she seems to be more excited than you.

 

You frowned at her,does Lulu even looked like Kris? "Did Luhan came?" 

 

"Nope. He's dead."

 

"No. He's no- How about Kr-  anyone?" You asked again.

 

Hyomin shook her head again. You sighed in disappointment but you smiled again when you heard Lulu's cute whimper. You kissed his forehead and gave him back to Hyomin. She walked out of the room to put Lulu in the ward he was supposed to be in.

 

Your phone rang. It was Kris!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!!! So how's this chapter? It's not very good i think... but still,i hope you guys like it! Thank you for reading! Please COMMENT and UPVOTE!!! <3