School

Wolf Spirit

I jerked my head up to my name. My eyes slowly opened,trying to adjust to the brightness of the room. I saw two black figures but when i fully opened my eyes,i saw Baekhyun. 

"SoYoon! Are you ok?" He looked very anxious and tired.

I nodded and my head felt heavy. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing came out,only bad breadth and that was embarrassing! I closed my mouth quickly in embarrassment.

"Oh,your mouth must be too dry." Baekhyun said and poured some water for me. I sat up before taking the cup of water and drank it. 

"Who was beside you just now?" I asked.

"Umm... only me. Why?"  He looked around the room and that was when i realised i was in the hospital. 

"I saw two figures just now,never mind about this." I smiled. "Oh! What is the time now? We still have to go to school." I remembered about this,i have always looked forward to going to the new school! It would be a fresh start for me.

He smiled and patted my head. "SoYoon ah~ Rest here,you don't have to attend school today and it's only 2AM in the morning now."

"No! I'm going to school..." My voice faded when i thought i saw a shadow again passing through the door. I stood up and walked towards the door without a second thought. "Luhan! Luhan!" I gasped when the door almost hit someone,"oops! Sorry!"

"SoYoon! What are you doing?!" Baekhyun was worried and i started to cry. 

"Sorry... I saw the shadow again... It's Luhan! He came back for me! To me..." I cried even louder into his chest then the image of Kris "kidnapping" me came up into my mind,i grabbed Baekhyun's arm tightly,"Baekhyun! Kris! It's Kris! He came back for me! He's dragging me away from Luhan! He..him!"

"Shh~ Calm down,calm down,no one's here,i'm here!" He patted my head,soothing me and put me to sleep. I'm glad that i dreamt of nothing until i woke up.

I opened my eyes,the tears that dried around them stings me,i must have cried a lot. My vision was blurry but i recgonised Baekhyun's voice.

"Doctor,i think she's not suitable to go to school yet. Last night,she saw something and thought was her dead boyfriend-" My heart squeezed at that word "dead" "-and she ran out of the door. She was very emotional after that,not very calm... so i suggest to let her stay here for a few days and maybe do some check ups?"

"That's a good idea. Let's go with that. I will arrange a check up for her."

That was a bad idea,totally! "No!" My voice broke but i continued anyway. "No,that's a bad idea. I want to go to school!" I looked at the time now,it's 7AM now,one more hour before the school closed. I stood up and stumbled to the night stand at the side and found nothing. "Where's my bag?"

"On the sofa." Baekhyun pointed to the sofa,i walked to the sofa but he blocked my way. "Get out of my way!" I shoved his arm away but his arm did not even flinched! I growled at him       i learnt from Luhan.

"I know what you are thinking. You are going to stay here and rest,nothing else." He stared at me intently,concentrating on reading my mind but i blocked it,i learnt it from Luhan too. "Seriously?! Don't give me those images! Trying to block me huh?" 

I smirked but vanished when the doctor was looking at us,figuring out what we were talking about. I looked back at Baekhyun and sent him some signal with my eyes. 

He cleared his throat. "Umm... Sorry about that haha. Can we have a talk privately first?" The doctor nodded and left silently. Then he turned his attention to me again and folded his arm. 

"What?" I asked.

He did not answer me,instead,he furrowed his eyebrows more,more foqcus on my thought. I showed him some dirty images again.

"Oh quit it! It's disgusting!"

"I thought you like it! Because you always go inside my mind and just for your info,my mind is full of all those images." I smirked at him and laughed when he blushed. "Ok ok~ Get me some food ok? I'm going to sleep." I lied on my bed and he left after checking my expression and my mind again but i was sure he's still outside,so i waited about 5 minutes. I got up and brushed my teeth and prepare myself to be discharged. I'm sure Baekhyun was rushing to buy food for me so i have about... 10 minutes? I went into the doctor's office and asked him for some medications and a medical certificate. "Doc,please don't tell Baekhyun anything ok?" He nodded and gave me a smile. Doc is just a short form i learnt from Luhan,too. 

I was back home in 15 minutes time,i bet Baekhyun was on the way too,already. I press the door bell and Hyomin came. "Oh! I miss you!" I said as i hugged her and ran past her into my home,i did not look back but i was sure she was giving me a "what the hell?!" look and was reading my mind,again~ Urghh!! Why do they have that ability?! It's kinda annoying sometimes,like invading someone's privacy. I went to take a short 3 minutes bath and threw all the books,my pencil case,hair ties and more into my bag and wore my uniform quickly. I stormed out of the room in a rush and banged into Sehun. 

"Woah woah! Chill~ Want a ride?" He asked with his palm up facing me.

"Great! Quick,or else Baekhyun will catch me." I whispered instead,already out of breath,Sehun laughed at me,for whatever reason,i don't care.

I reached school just in time! But i was late for class as i have to go to the office and rgister myself first. I was given a locker and i took bio,maths and geography,i chose dancing as my co-curriculum activity. 

My first lesson was bio,i learnt the basic first       cells. It's cool! But my thoughts always drifted to the pack,their cells,were  they the same as animal cells? Bio is the longest lesson today so after the first lesson,it was lunch time! I have never attend high school before and this was damn cool! I like the food in the cafe,the laughter filling the hallway and everything was going well! 

Just when i was walking to a table,i saw Baekhyun waving his hand,motioning me towards him... and his friends? He's not angry,he was smiling cheerfully! Oh great! I thought as i roll my eyes. I sat beside him,"ok,let me say a few things first. Scold me or whatever,i don't care,just don't bring me back because i like it here." 

He smiled at me without answering,now i want him to scold me,shout at me or whatever because the silent treatment was scarier than that. I opened my mouth to talk again but was interrupted by his friend. His eyes was big and his mouth is little too small for his face but he was cute! "You like this school?!" He asked with surprise,i don't think it would be so surprising since it's beautiful here,everything was wonderful! I looked at him warily and nodded my head.

"Oh wow! You didn't hear the hottest topic in this school yet right?"

I shook my head.

"Don't tell her that." Baekhyun muttered but seriously.

"I want to know."

When his friend opened his mouth,Baekhyun grabbed my wrist,pulling me away from that table.

"Hey! What's wrong?!" I shouted and struggled to free my already red wrist. What now? I'm not allowed to interect or know about this hottest topic? It's ridiculous! One minute he's a good guy and another second he's a bad guy? I feel like scolding all those vulgurs right in his face now! He's being a jerk! He stopped abruptly at a corner where no one was here and grabbed my shoulders,too tightly.

"Do you know that,you are in danger? Every night something weird happens here and this school was chosen by Tao! There are more wolves here than in any other place!" He talked through gritted teeth in a low voice,slowly word by word,making it more like a warning to me. I almost forgotten about how this school and Tao was linked,it's weird but... there must be a reason right?

"Calm down Baekhyun,we'll figure things out ok?" I said softly,trying to calm him down but he just walked away and the next second,someone pulled my away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone!!! I'm back after a few months! Yeah!!! =D I'm so so sorry for not writing for so so long! I was thinking of continuing this as part 2 but... maybe not. I'm really busy now as exams are coming >< but i stayed up late to complete this chapter just for you guys!!! Thank you for suscribing this and give me an UPVOTE if you like this story! I have lots of new ideas for the next fanfic and my dreams are helping me too haha.. Any requests or improvements for my next or current story?

And thank you so much for reading! 

<3 EQ