NOT STORY! New story idea!

Wolf Spirit

Hello my lovely readers! I know this chapter is not related to the story at all,same goes for the others as well,but i would like to write a story that everyone like! So i asked everyone what kind of stories they like before on June,so below is the results!

A) Sad,drama (49 votes)
B) Fluff,sweet,cute (132 votes)
C) More of a immortal/vampire --- things that don't happen in real world (50 votes)
D) Mystery (42 votes)

So B is the most popular one,of course there will be some fluff,sweet and cute moments in my fanfic,who doesn't LOVE romance stories? Haha. So C is the second highest vote,i am thinking about that,maybe some stories like... a person that i created my ownself,does that sounds good? Of course there will also be sad moments or else it will not be fun anymore! =D

Sneak peek of my idea:

A girl who had weird super powers after having a weird nightmare and got panic attack. She went into a city in a new planet using her power without her knowing herself,where everyone were being categorised. That planet have almost everything the Earth have,except that the environment was wilder,humans,or not really humans,live there. The governance there like hell,they don't care about the people,they only care about entertainment,so their life is full of games! The games have no rules,or they will add one randomly with higher technologies that cannot be found on Earth. She met a guy whom she fell in love quickly even though they were sort of like enemies at first,but,only one survive! This is a 'Run or Die' game,everyone needs to survive in order to win,the game don't end until the government was overthrown.

So... how does that sound? I would like to hear your suggestions and opinions! Should i add more things? Or you might want to share an idea of yours? I need a title for the next story too! Any suggestions? 

I have quit the K-POP world,but not entirely,i still gossip about them and listen to their songs,so i am thinking of using a random english name for my next fanfic,should i? Or what do you prefer? Or maybe i'll write 2 versions? But only the name will change =.= Haha.

I wanna hear your opinions and suggestions! And anything that i need to improve?