You Left

Wolf Spirit

[SOYOON'S POV]

I took a deep breath and slowly walked,reaching my hand out to his. I widened my eyes when i saw his mouth! The usually faceless shadow was smiling. His lips were familiar. I slowly rested my hand on his and pulled it back,shocked. His hand was so cold like ice,i looked down at Lulu,but he was perfectly normal. I tried again,this time,his hand was warm and i took another step forward until he was towering me. Our hands were linked together naturally,i'm not scared at all.

"May i?" He asked softly. I looked at him,confused. What was he asking for? Then,his hand reached for my left cheek hesitantly,just like my dream. I closed my eyes tightly and nodded. I could feel his large hand on my cheeks. His hand was cold again,but warmed up soon.

A flash of light appeared in my mind and they were broken pieces of images flowing through,i saw myself,i saw him,we were hugging,kissing... Suddenly my head hurts and i winced at that image. 

"Are you ok?" He sounded worried.

I opened my eyes,now i could see his nose,his lips and nose were beautiful. "Yea." I said shyly. His warm hand was so comforting,so i leaned on his hand and closed my eyes again. I could hear Lulu talking to himself again,doing his own things. My shadow slid his other arm around waist,pulling me closer to his cold body but soon,it warmed up again. It was comforting,like i missed them alot. I took a deep breath,his scent was intoxicating. I rested my head on his left shoulder,feeling the warmth. I felt dizzy under his touch with his intoxicating scent,if he wasn't supporting me,my legs would give up now.

I jerked my head up when i heard Lulu crying. I broke the hug and ran to him,he stopped crying immediately and pointed to the shadow and babbled something. My head followed his tiny finger and i was shocked! His eyes and everything were clear now,they were bright and beautiful but,he was flickering so fast. I remembered him,he's my admirer in the picture! I ran to him,stopped at a few inched infront of him. He was beautiful... My hand reached for his cheek and the touch were familiar too.

"Why are you like this?" My voice shook,yes,i'm scared. He was never like this before.

"I'm leaving soon..." He whispered     Lulu started crying again     and did the same actions as me. His my cheek with his thumb. My tears started to form without myself knowing it,i don't want him to leave too,i don't know why. He took another hand and cupped my face between them.

I frowned. "What are you doing?"

Ignoring me,he took a step as he leaned in. My eyes widened with shock when his lips found mine. I was calmed soon after. His lips were soft,familiar and warm. The kiss was tender and sweet. I let myself closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. As soon as i closed them,every small,detailed pieces of memories came back to me,i wanted to pull away when the scene of the accident appeared,they were painful and hurtful. I opened my eyes as i remembered everything.

"Luhan! Luhan!" I shouted as his shadow slowly faded. Lulu's crying got louder too. My tears started flowing which was ruining my make up. I fell to the ground,feeling so helpless and Lulu crawled to me. 

"Lulu..." I gasped. "You dad's gone..." I whimpered and cried out loud as i hugged him tightly. I wanted to shout,shout out the pain in me,i hated this! I never wanted this ending! I wanted him to stand there again,talking to me,hugging me,touching me,kissing me,not leaving like this. My mind was filled with those haappy moments. 

Knock Knock

Hyomin peeked in. I knew she knew what happened,everyone knew. Her face was apologetic and guilty,i couldn't blamed them for keeping this from me,i knew the reason myself. "Hyomin... Luhan left,he left me!" I cried again. She ran to my side and i rested my head on her shoulder. 

"Shh~ I'm so sorry. Don't cry ok? No one wanted this." Hyomin caressed my back,comforting me. 

I continued to cry,my head hurts a lot. Now my heart was torn apart,no turning point or any healing method. My love just left me... 

"There's a party still going on downstair,you have to get clean up now." Hyomin urged as she supported me and carried Lulu.

I tried not to think so much. Hyomin helped me to fix my hair and make up again. I understood and remembered everything. Luhan was my boyfriend,a wolf. His friends were wolves too,they were able to read each others' mind regardless where they were. He wanted to propose to me that night,this dress was given by him to me as a wedding gift. He wanted to see me wearing this.

But,that night,he died... He was standing across the road,asking me to marry him and i agreed,so he ran across the road excitedly but i saw a car coming,it did not slowed down even though it's already red light. I was shocked but the first that thing came to my mind was pushing him away,unfortunately,i was pulled back by someone when i ran towards him,who was still an unknown and my head hit on something hard. The last thing i saw was a blurry vision of my future husband dropping down to the ground,still smiling at me. I cried again.

"Please don't cry. Relax." Hyomin took a tissue and dapped my tears. Lulu was playing with his bear on Hyomin's bed.

"Are you ready?" She asked as we were at the top of the stairs. I nodded and walked down the stairs with her and Lulu in  my arms. 

Everyone gasped when they saw Lulu. I have to admit myself,Lulu was beautiful,cute and handsome,he inherited from his father... I put him down on the ground and he tried to stand with the support of the table. Everyone crowded around him. The cake was just infront of him,waiting for the ceremony to start. 

I heard the tapping sound on the microphone,Mina was always ready. "Hello everyone. Our little prince is here now,let the ceremony begin!" An instrumental of the birthday song was played and everyone sang the song together happily. I appreciated that none of their faces showed sympathy for me of what happened just now. The song ended and i held Lulu's little hand with the plastic knife and cut the huge cake together,the audience took some photos of us as we cut the cake.

"Omma love you!" I kissed his head,trying not to cry again but smile. 

The cakes were distributed equally to everyone. I shared a piece of cake with Lulu as he couldn't eat too much. 

The party ended fast after the guests have their own time to play with Lulu. Everyone of them said "take care" when they left and i knew what they meant. That was also when i realised Kris was not there anymore. Who was him? 

Boo stayed,she's going to stay long like Sehun and the others. I also remembered i called Claire,Boo. Now i'm calling her that too since it's more familiar. 

When everything was cleaned up,everyone sat on the sofas in the living room except me. I wanted to be alone,alone in Luhan and my room.

----------------------------

My heart ached when i was typing this. Imagining your love one leaving you forever... sigh~ Something new will be coming soon! So,continue to read and find out! If you like this story,suscribe and upvote! Thank you for reading! ^.^