Lulu's Birthday Party - Part 1

Wolf Spirit

[SOYOON'S POV]

"Can i touch you?" The familiar voice of my shadow asked.

"Wait,who are you?" 

"I'm your... guardian." He was unsure      hesitating. "Can i touch you for one short while? I-i'm leaving soon..."

"Where are you going?" I asked but he did not answered this time,instead,his right hand reached for my left cheek and another reached for my waist. But i ran away. I don't know who was he to me. I don't know what he was going to do to me. I don't know,i'm scared...

"Urghh-AHHH!!" My eyes flew opened and my hands instinctively clutched my shirt as if i could reached for my heart.

"Hey hey,are you ok?" Baekhyun caressed my back and gently wiped the hair that was sticking on my face away.  

I tried to breathe evenly,calming myself down. "Yea,I'm ok." I forced a weak smile.

I woke Baekhyun up again... I felt guilty waking him up almost every day early in the morning when we still couldn't see the sun. He's really like a brother to me,i felt like he was really my biological brother. I told him my dream again,always a different one now     requesting to touch me. Sometimes,I'm wondering if he was really my guardian or he was a ert in my dream who just wanted to touch me. 

"Oppa,do you think i'm weird? Dreaming all these things? He keeps wanting to touch me... i feel uncomfortable."

"No,you are not. Maybe you should let him touch,there may be a different outcome." Baekhyun suggested as he put 7 plates of eggs and bacons around the tables.

I dropped my jaw. "You must be kidding me. Letting him touch me?! I must be crazy if i did that. Really. And why are there so many plates of food?"

"Relax,it's just a dream."

"True. Are we having a meeting?"

"Kind of. It's Lulu's birthday today! Don't tell me you had forgotten."

I laughed when he winked at me. Chanyeol and Hyomin came in first,arms linked together. I always envied them,they are so lovely and cute. When they sat across us,Hyomin was staring at Baekhyun and he returned the gaze too,i turned to look at Chanyeol but he was also staring at Hyomin,are they playing some kind of games? 

"Hello? End of staring contest~" I sang. 

"Oh. I'm sorry. Ya! You cannot stare at guys!" Chanyeol apologised and whined at Hyomin. 

"I'm not! Stop being so jealous!" Hyomin pouted at his jealous boyfriend and crossed her arms over her chest. They almost quarreled everyday but i found them cute,they solve the problem easily.

"I'm not too! You know i love you." Chanyeol winked at her,it seems like Baekhyun and i were invisible.

"Aww~ Sure you do. Me too." Hyomin patted his head as she said and both of them kissed.

I put my head down on the table with my left hand and another one clutching my shirt,hoping to reach my heart again. It hurts alot,i don't like this,maybe i have to go for a checkup in case i have some heart problems. The pain eased soon.

"Soyoon,are you ok?" Hyomin looked shocked,her widened guilty eyes met mine,same for Chanyeol when i looked up. 

"Don't be so lovey dovey infront of her! It's disgusting!" Baekhyun said in a disgusted tone. 

I laughed out loud at his disgusted tone,"don't scold them. How does the pain got to do with them? They are just so cute together when they quarrel."

Problem solved. Piece of cake.

Ding Dong~

"I'll go get the door." Sehun shouted as he ran down the stairs in a rush. It must be Kai and Mina     another lovely couple     at the door.

When everyone settled down,there was an awkward silence,everyone was eating silently but for some weird reason,i felt like they were communicating with each other and their expressions seems to show concern. 

I washed the dish after everyone had finished and they started to have their mini discussion. I had a feeling that they were talking behind me instead after evesdropping some of their conversation:

...don't kiss...pain...reincarnation...legend...touch...

At least,my name  was not mentioned. "I'm done! What are all of you discussing?" I sat beside Sehun and he casually put his arm over my shoulders.

"Ghost story,are you scared?" He whispered into my ears which sent shivers down my spine.

"Don't scare her!" Baekhyun beat him his arm.

~~~

The decorations were done. The cake was already in place. The games had set up. My little prince was ready too. Gosh! I almost forgotten about myself! 

"Hyomin!" I shouted for her and she ran out of her room.

"What? Did we miss something?" She looked panic which made me laughed,but i am too!

"I don't have any clothes to wear! After coming back from the hospital,i had never seen any clothes that are suitable for events like this with so many unknown guests!" Hyomin being the fashionista under this roof,was the only person who could help me.

She smiled and pulled me into a room that no one had went in before. "I thought this room was locked by Luhan and the key went missing?" We went into the room but it was dark,i only can see some black boxes stacked up as the light was not on,spoiled i guess. Hyomin reached for a box that was stacked at the highest and nearest to the door. 

"How do you know which box to take when you never came in before?" I felt so weird in this room and the scent was very familiar,i like it!

"Here you go~ Get dress and i will be your make up artist and hairstylist!" Hyomin grinned at me.

---------------------------

Did you enjoy the story? Hope you like it! Will continue part 2 soon! Don't be shocked at around chapter... 17 (i guess).