Her Cute Side

my foster sister

Kikwang’s POV

Once inside the room, I stood in front of the mirror.
"Yah .. Lee Kikwang, neo mwohaesso (what did you do)? "I scold myself
Hehh .... i sighed as i headed for bed.
I tried to close my eyes, but in vain. I Shook my head, trying to eliminate Hyosung facial shadows. That, failed too.
Kriing ...

Phone in our home rang. I intend to ignore it, but the phone kept ringing.
"Aarrgghh ... middle of the night who would dare to call?"I really upset, but still walked out of the room lazily.
I opened the door. I stopped when I saw Hyosung was out of her room. Hyosung groping light switches, and walk towards where phone was located.
I watched her. For the first time I saw her wake up face.
Her eyes refused to open. Her walk express that she really was still sleepy.
Suddenly ... "Argh .." Her head hit a cabinetin front of her.

Hyosung is rubbing her head.
I smiled ..

To me this is a very rare occurrence, and ... Cute

"Yoboseyo (hello)? Nuguseyo (who's there)? "she asked in a tone of faint
"What? Darling? Sorry, you were called a wrong number, sir. "
Hyosung hung up in disgust.
Hyosung intention of returning to her room, but ..
"Argh .." This time, his feet kicking a table leg.
She is rubbing her foot finger.
I'm a little worried and intend to approach her, but then I undo my intentions.
I see Hyosung a little limp walking toward his room.
A rare occurrence ...
I smiled ...
***
Kikwang opened his eyes, then looked at the clock on his phone. Seven in the morning.
He paused, then smiled rememberingincidentlast night.

Today there is no school because the school committee wil meeting with all student parents. Of course, Kikwang’s father could not come because he is still on duty outside the city. Usually Mr Lee told his closest friends Mr.Kim to replace him.

***

Kikwang out of his room. Quiet.....
"Hyosung still sleeping? It's highly impossible" Kikwang mumbled.
The dining table is empty ....
"Maybe she was buying a kitchen needs. Yesterday seemed a little rice left."
Hyosung usually go to the super market with Mr. Lee. But since Mr. Lee was out of town, she may be forced to go alone, coz she will not ask Kikwang to accompany her.
After  shower, Kikwang sitting in the living room and watch television.
8 o’clock ... Hyosung has not returned.
9 o’clock ... stiil coming yet ..
"did Hyosung too much spending and hard carry own home? But she could find taxi."kikwang guessing the reason why Hyosung gone for so long
Super market a bit far away from their home. It Takes 20 minutes to get there.

Kikwang started to worry, then decided to catch Hyosung up.
After taking his wallet, Kikwang toward the door.
Suddenly he stopped because he saw a piece of paper near the door.
"Directions to the super market ..." Kikwang read in the paper.
"is it Hyosung’s? Aishhh ... This girl really forgetful. "
Kikwang quickly ordered a taxi.
***
Arriving at the super market. Kikwang recognizes a girl who was standing in front of the building, then approached her.


Kikwang's POV


I stood and stared to her. She just looked at me briefly and then look the other way.

"Why do not you call ataxi?" I asked
"I forget your home address"
I was shocked to hear the answer.
"Youjust need tell a driver of directions to our house. You're only saying, Ajeosshi turn left, turn right, or straight. "
"I also forgot a directions to your home"
My mouth wide open.
"You can call me and ask me to pick you up." I added
"I do not know your phone number."
"You could call the house number. Do not tell me you also forgot the number. "
"I do not know where public phone sare located."
"You can ask people  here."
"I ..."
I just smiledi nside. Although she has often been to this place with my father, it turns out she was blind direction.
I'd love to smile, but I hold it.
I do not want to argue with her. Without speaking I immediately took the stuffs and put groceries into the trunk of a taxi.
I told a taxi driver to wait a while.
 Hyosung is still standing. I grabbed her hand. She tried to release it but I'm holding very strong.
"What do you want?" She asked

"You'll know later."
"I will follow you from behind., Just take your hands now"
I ignor her, and still holding her hand until we stopped at a Celluler shop.
"Choose whichever you like." I intend to buy her a phone.
"I'm not asking you to do this." She said as she turned around and intend to return.
I held her hand again.
"You'd better according to me and this incident will not happen again."
"I do not need it." She said as she tried to pull her hands

 "You stubborn. You want to make Abeoji and I always worry about you?"
Hyosung silent.
I do not want to waste a lot of time again.
"I'll buy this one." I pointed to one of phone
After paying for it, i grabbed Hyosung's hand again. But now, she's not trying to keep his hands off  from my hand..
I smiled..
***

Kikwang's POV


We've got home. I put the groceries in the kitchen. Hyosung issued and tidy it. I wonder what she bought.
There arerice, vegetables, meats, fruits, bread, milk, eggs, toiletries.
She really like a housewife. Since there Hyosung, there was never any instant food in our house. She also very concerned about our health.
I'm sure she did not want me to help her. So I decided to watch television.
I'm busy watching Running Man as I heard Hyosung screaming.
I immediately approached Hyosung.
"What wrong,Hyosung?" I asked
"Kikwang ..There are worms in the vegetables. Can you throw it? "She replied
My mouth wide open as i saw her again.
"Eh?"

"Quick Kikwang .. it's walking on the floor .. quickly discard!"
Hyosung really looked very scared.
I then took the worm and throw it into the trash.
"I've done."
"You're replacing me clean the vegetables. Ensure that there are no worms in it anymore. "
Hyosung then went to her room.
"Hyosung afraid of  ...."
I smile ....
Today I found a lot of different side of Hyosung
Hyosung greatly .... Cute?^^
I smiled ... again ..

***