Do You Really curious? I Will Tell You Then

my foster sister

HyosungPOV


Helocked me at the wall. His eyes stared into my eyes.
I'm really scared,  I mean .....nervous? I was never this close to him.
Lee Kikwang, you really want to know what is in mind?


Flashback

Chapter 5
When sport lesson is underway, I felt thirsty. That's why I said to Yoseop that I going to classroom for a while.
When arrived at the classroom door, I saw Jieun spraying paint to her own clothes, and then just put cans of spray paint in Suzzy’s bag. I hide so Jieun not see me.
I just knew they were friends since childhood. Then what is the meaning of friendship to them. I do not understand what it's increasingly friendly


Chapter 10
Kikwang shows that there is a brief message on his cell phone to me.
There is written that I put a can of spray paint into Suzz’s bag?
Uh ... What is this?
Now Jieun slander me?
Kikwang ask for explanation
I want to tell him that was Jieun work. But I'm lazy to make a fuss. So I just admit what is written in a message.


Chapter 11

 I'm sure Suzzy really hate me. But i don’t care
I looked at Jieun. She only saw me briefly, then returned to speak with Suzzy.
I want to ignore what has been Jieun done to me.
But i saw Kikwang very curious,so I decided to speak to Jieun.
I write messages on a
piecepaper ("Jieun, meet me after school in the library”, Hyosung).
***

After school, I met with Jieun. We are looking for a quiet place to talk.
Jieun: "why do you want to see me?"
Me: "I saw you spray paint to your uniform, then keep spray paint cans in a Suzzy bag when sports lesson time"
I could look Jieun flinched
Me: "You accuse Suzzy, and now accuse me. What exactly do you mean? "
Jieun just silence ..
Me: "Explain to me now, or I would say everything on your friends. "
Jieun: "Please do not do tha Hyosung."
Jieun started crying
Me: "Stop crying, and explained to me."
Jieun: "I do not want you and Suzzy to seize Yeosop and Kikwang from me ..."
Me: "Me and Suzzy what?"
Jieun: "Since i was still child, my parents have always left me alone at home. If they return, they both do just was a  fight. Only Kikwang and Yeosop who makes me smile. I do not want to lose them."
Jieun crying

Jieun body's shook.
Jieun: "I ... I ... I do not want them to leave me alone ... Hyosung, I beg you not to tell them ... Hyosung I'm sorry ... sorry ... "
I was not touched at all by her crying. But I do not want to cause trouble between them.
Me: "Okay. I will not say anything to your friends. But from now on, stop bothering me. "
Me: " you do not worry, I will not grab anyone from whom. But you have to remember also that Yoseop and Kikwang have their own life. I really do not understand you."
then I left.
End Flashback

***

I  have a promise to Jieun. So i will not tell anything to Kikwang.