I Want To Know What Inside Your Mind.

my foster sister

Kikwang’s POV

Hyosung about to walks as i grabed her hand. Hyosung trying to keep her hands off, but I held it firmly.
Me: "did you do it? Why? "
We just looked at each other. I'm waiting for an answer. We remained in that position when there is someone behind us.
Me: "Abeoji ..."
Abeoji smiled and looked at our hands. I then let Hyosung’s hand go.
Abeoji: "Appa wasseo ..(dad coming)!!!"
Hyosung: "Welcome home"
Hyosung glanced towards me and walked towards her room.
Me: "Welcome home, Abeoji .. Looks like Hyosung has been preparing meals for Abeoji."
Abeoji: "Really? I will take a shower. Later we will eat together. "
Me: "Hmm .."
***


Kikwang's POV


We are eating dinner together.
Abeoji: "The foods is very tasty Hyosung-ah, isn’t it Kikwang-ah?"
Me: "hmmm .."
I'm in no mood to talk much. My mind is full of events this afternoon. I desperately need an explanation from Hyosung. I looked at her. Hyosung focused on food.
Inside my mind
"Hyosung, did you do it?"
"Even it’s true, why?"
"You hate Suzzy and Jieun?
"Tell me Jeon Hyosung .. Tell me what's on your mind"

***

The class went as usual. It seems only Kikwang, Yoseop, Jieun, and Suzzy who get the brief message. Kikwang asked his three friends to not spread the news. Suzzy initially disagreed. She was upset with Hyosung. After a long persuaded by Kikwang, Suzzy finally agreed, but Hyosung had to move from Jieun’s bench.
Upon entering the classroom, Hyosung immediately receives an attention from Yoseop, Jieun, and Suzzy.
Jieun now sits with Suzzy. Kikwang motioned Hyosung to sit down with him.
Subjects of history begins. No one dared to talk, whisper, not even make a noise.

Inside everyone mind
Suzzy: "Tch ... Jeon Hyosung .. You really two-faced. How can you still dare to come to school? If not for my kindness, you've been humiliated by the other.


Yoseop: "Hyosung-ah ... I have not found any reason why I like you. But I trust you. "


Jieun: "Huffth ..."


Kikwang: "Jeon Hyosung. I do not know where you came from, how your family, especially your nature. I just know you already like this when we met. If you try to explain to me just once, I could probably understand. But if you're quiet like this, what should I do?"


Kikwang glanced at Hyosung. Hyosung course the most serious in every lesson. She's paying attention for teacher, makes a notes, sees the book, noting again,....
Kikwang: "Hehhh ... Jeon Hyosung ... "

***