School Graduation Day

my foster sister

[Kikwang’s POV]

Today was our high school graduation. And not surprisingly, Hyosung ranked first on the senior class. I guess let’s give credits to her tutor. *ahem*

When evening came, we had a small BBQ party to celebrate our graduation. We held it in front of my house. And of course, Abeoji joined our celebration.

We all congratulated Hyosung. Jieun also sent me an e-mail to convey her congratulations to Hyosung.

"Hyosung-ah... Appa is very proud of you. I can’t believe you can beat Kikwang. He was always ranked first since grade school." Abeoji said as he smiled widely at Hyosung.

"Yah. I helped her study! That’s why I always woke up late and that’s the reason why I’m not ranked first." I bragged as I stuck my tongue out.
"Gomawo ..." I heard Hyosung say, almost in a whisper.
"Eiy ... Hyosung, I didn’t mean anything, okay?" I stuttered out a laugh before shyly smiling. It’s always nice to know that however cold she seemed to be, she still knows how to say ‘thank you.’

Suzzy interrupted as she munched on her barbeque. "Hehhhh .... This is so impossible, Hyosung. I mean, how did you beat me? Hyosung only took 6 months to become number one! But I, from elementary school my rank’s always away… far awaaay.” She paused before shuddering.

“See, now Lee Kikwang’s number two, Yang Yoseop’s number three, and Baek Suzzy’s number twenty. What the hell is this?” She foldered her arms as she snouted.

Yoseop chuckled. “Well... Maybe it's because you're so lazy to study."
I laughed along as I added, "Or perhaps, you're less intelligent."

Uh Oh. I caught Suzzy’s glare as she raised an eyebrow at us. "You want to say that I'm stupid, right?"

I quickly shook my head. "I did not say that."
Suzzy hissed as she swished her hair to the side. "Aishh You little...."

Thankfully, Abeoji spoke before Suzzy attacked me with her laser glares. "Never mind.... I'm still proud of you all. Now, let's eat. "

***

After the party, Hyosung and Abeoji strolled a walk on the park. It was private. Yeah. Supposed to be private. But I was very curious so I secretly followed them.
I saw them sit on the bench and luckily, there was a big tree behind that bench, and that’s where I hid myself to eavesdrop. /bad Kikwang^^/

"Can’t you extend it until you finish college?" Abeoji spoke, making me raise an eyebrow. What was he talking about?

Hyosung shook her head. "You promised to let me go after school."
"But there’s still college."

Hyosung quickly spoke, "I can arrange it myself."
"But Hyosung-ah-"

"I'll go tomorrow morning." She muttered, which made me gasp nonetheless.
Abeoji sighed as if everything’s now fine with him. "Then what about Kikwang? Are you planning to say goodbye to him?"

Hyosung shrugged as she faced Abeoji. "He talks too much, I'm not going to argue with him."

"So, that means you know that Kikwang would stop you?" Abeoji said knowingly as Hyosung remained silent.

Oh dear God. What's this? Is Hyosung really leaving?
***

 

Hi all my dear.....(readers, friends, and subscribers....)

hope you all always in happiness...

so What do you think about my chapt?

thanks for everything

luv U all (muach...muach)

(dazzling27 Saranghae...)

hyoan_secret ^__^"