Foster sister

my foster sister

Nighthave been late. Restaurant has been closed. Hyosung waited for a signal to cross. Her eyes fixed on someone she knew on the other side of the road, that was her father. Her fatherwas drunkas usual. The cars are still passing by. Her father crossing road when a speeding car ran him down.

That’s there .. Her father lying blood wallow, but she stay still at her position.

***

 

Hyosungadopted by Mr. Lee. One of the policemen who handling the hit and run case that befell his father.

 

Kikwang’s  POV

 “Kikwang, she is Hyosung. From now on, shewill stay with us” Abeoji introduced me to his adopted daughter.

“Annyeong..” i greet her.

She just looked at me without any expression.

“annyeong”  finally she greets back

"Hyosung, let me show your room" abeoji tooks her to the room.

***

 

Hyosung lays on a bed. Trying to close her eyes but the shadow of his father appeared. Hyosung do not know how she felt now. Whether she should be happy or sad. Whether she should be happy because of an alcoholic who often beat and took money has now gone for ever and ever? Or sad because the only remaining family has died?

Who care....

finally, Hyosung fall asleep

***

 

 

 

sorry that's kinda short... and... lame...

For All

Never Give Up

Hyoan_secret ^__^"