Tell Me, Jebal...

my foster sister

Kikwang's POV
After the lesson finished, all the students leave the classroom including Hyosung. The only remaining is four of us.
"I have a business, so I had to leave first." Jieun say goodbye
"Eng ... caution on the road. "Yoseop said with a smile. Jieun smiled back.
I was about to catch Hyosung up when Suzzy prevent me.
"So true, Hyosung admit it?" Said Suzzy
"I've not asked this to Hyosung." I lied
"Then why are you calling me last night for do not spread that message?"
Suzzy asked again
"Yes of course because this news has not been proven true." I looked at Yoseop
"Suzzy enough. Let's go home. "Yoseop trying to help
"Eng ..." Suzzy nod
"Remember Lee Kikwang, I will not let Hyosung granted." Suzzy warned me.
I do not know what to say.
***

Kikwang's POV
I've come home. But I do not see Hyosung. Maybe she's in her room. I wanted to ask Hyosung about this problem. But later. I wanted to calm myself first.
It was four o'clock in the afternoon. I just got out from a shower.
" Hyosung Usually began cooking at this hour, but why she has not left the room ?" I mumbled
I was about to knock on hyosung’s room door  when I heard the front door opened.
"Hyosung? Where are you from? I thought you were in your room. "
Hyosung look at me.
"I'll start cook for another hour. So maybe you'll be late for dinner. "
"You did not answer my question."
Hyosung did not say anything. She immediately entered her room.
I sat in the living room. Thinking how to make Hyosung talks.
"I guess I have to force her."
Then I took out my phone and call Abeoji.
My conversation with abeoji

"Abeoji, what time abeoji will be home?"
"I may go home at 8 o'clock tonight. Why? "
"Aniyo .. Hyosung seems there is no mood to cook. Can you buy dinner for us abeoji? "
"Oh .. of course. What's up with Hyosung? "
"Aniyo gwenchanhayo (do not worry)."
"All right. I will leave Hyosung to you. "
"Arasseoyo .. Keunnaesseoyo (hung up )..."
***

It is five o'clock now. I waited Hyosung in front of her door room.
Hyosung opened her door and was surprised because I was right in front of her.
"Move away .." she said
I held her hand and forced into her room. Hyosung late to fight because I now was in her room. I then locked the door and kept the key in my pocket.
"What are you doing?" Hyosung expression seems a little scared
"I just wanted to ask you about the problem yesterday."
"I admit it. Now, what do you want to know? "
"I want to know why."
Hyosung looked at me. "Quickly give the key. I have to cook dinner before Mr. Lee arrived. "
"I've asked my father to buy us dinner. You do not have to cook tonight. "
Hyosung was silent for a long time. I do not want to continue waiting. I do not want Abeoji know I came into Hyosung’s room.
I took a step and approached Hyosung.
Hyosung took a few steps backwards away from me.
I then approached her again. Hyosung took a few steps backwards again until the wall behind her stopped her.
"Do not come near me," 
I did not mean to frighten her. but if I did not force her, maybe she would never say anything.
I ignor her words. I stepped forward again. I pressed my hands against the wall at Hyosung shoulder level.
Now my face just inches from her face. Hyosung increasingly frightened. I try not to show a sense of my nervous. My heart was really beating very fast. I looked into her eyes, but  Hyosung lowered his eyes.
"I will not do anything. I just want you to say why."
No reaction or words that come out of Hyosung. I waited.
Moments later, she lifted her head and looked me back.
We looked at each other.... I do not know how long ..
I fought with myself. My heart seemed to want to get out from my body.
***

 

 

Note: hey hey every body

thanks for keep reading my fic until now..

but Just like Kikwang... i don't Know too, what is inside your mind.

so, please write your comment about my story...

Thank you very much...

Hyoan_secret ^__^"