Tears

my foster sister

Kikwang’s POV

Hyosung back at me sharply. I gluped. Looked at her this close make my body like burnt.
I'm waiting for an answer. But she said nothing.
"Hyosung .. I know you do not do it. "
"I did."
"Jeon Hyosung ..!” my voice getting rising as i leaned to her face.
"I said, I did it!" Hyosung shout at me and touch my chest to tried pulled away my body.
But I was too strong for her to pulled.
"Get out of my room right now!"
"Not until you say it!"
"I'm a bad person. I could do that to anyone."
I was about to talk as the door knocked ..
"Hyosung-ah .. Open the door! "I heard Abeoji’s voice.
I forced opened the door ..
"Kikwang .. what are you doing at Hyosung's room? "Abeoji asked me.
"Jeo neun ... (I )..." I do not know what to say
Hyosung then ran out of room
"Lee Kikwang?" Abeoji forced me to speak
"I did not doing anything"
"Then why are the doors locked? And last I heard Hyosung shouting."
"I.. I. .. "
"I Will ask Hyosung then .." Abeoji out of the room. I followed him from behind.
"Hyosung? Hyosung-ah ... where are you?"Abeoji Called Hyosung.
But Hyosung does not exist anywhere.
Abeoji look at me.
"Find Hyosung now! Do not go home if you have not found her. "
I immediately went out to search for Hyosung.
***
Hyosung's POV
It was dark. I ran too far. I do not know where I am now.
I see there is a swing. I sat on it.
What's this? There's something warm and wet out of my eyes.
What are these tears?

***
Hyosung 10 years old
"You must be stole my food, Hyosung"
"Aniyo .. not me who stole it. "
"Surely, Hyosung"
"You're right, definitely Hyosung was stole it."
***
No one ever believed her.
But kikwang trust her though Kikwang have much reason to mistrust her.
Hyosung could not stop crying. The tears that had been frozen, now melting like snowflakes illuminated byspring’s sunlight.


Hyosung felt herself back to four months ago where the incident occurred in front of her ...
I see it ... in front of my eyes ... a black car ran him down ... That drunkard
my body Shook throughout.. I want to run to help him ... but Could not move my legs ..
When the doctor Punish him die ... I wanted to shout out .. "Appa .. do not leave me alone !!".. But my mouth froze ... my voice is blocked by a sense of hatred to him.


Hyosung then suddenly at Kikwang home..

Mr.Lee, A good-hearted cop picked me up as his daughter.
His name is LeeKikwang, Mr. Lee’s son. May be he was a littles urprised that his father came home witha girl whos eunclear origins. But he still smiled and greet me....
I want to smile back, but I've forgotten how tosmile...

 

 Now she is at school

I was very nervous because today was my first day at school ....
I never imagined going back to school ...
a student who first greeted me was Jieun, my friends bench. Then Yoseop, and Suzzy. The three of them were Kikwang childhood  friends.
They smiled at me, but I do not dare consider them to be my friends. I've forgotten how to make friends. I prefer to avoid them.

 

Now Hyosung saw her was with Kikwang

Mr.Lee not come home tonight. I'm just alone with Kikwang. I dare not think him as my brother. I do not have oppa (older brother), eonni (older sister), namdeongsaeng (little brother), or yodeongsaeng (litte sister) ... I do not know what I should do.
I asked him many things. He patiently answered every question. He make me feel comfortable.

 

Now Hyosung sees herself lifted by Kikwang

I felt someone lifted me, but i feel so tired, so i keep my eyes closed.
I felt someone was watching me. I'm very curious, so I opened my eyes. I saw Kikwang blushed and quickly out from my room.

 

Hyosung now saw herself standing in front of the super market
a Map direction towards the super market which made ​​by me suddenly disappeared from my pocket. I do not know what to do. I admit that i am blind direction.
I saw him approached me. someone who just went through my mind is now in front of me ... Lee Kikwang ..
He said that he was very worried to me. Somehow I feel very relieved.
He held my hand. I was very nervous and tried to let go of my hand. But he refused to release it. I'm really nervous.
He bought me a phone.


Now She saw herself walking along with Yoseop
Why Kikwang comes to mind when I walk home with Yoseop?
Yoseop said that he loves me?
What's wrong with him? In fact, I never smiled at him. What does he like about me?
were Jieun and Suzzy like him? He simply chose between the two of them, why should I?
And do not make me laugh with That word,........ Love?
The word is even more Difficult than physics lesson for me
***


Hyosung not stop crying until she heard someone call her.

 

 

 

Note: i try to reveal Hyosung'POV on previous chapt. There's about Hyosung thougt.

i hope you are not confused with my explanation.

Thanks for comment..

To all my friends and subsribers..

please keep reading my fic...

make today very meaningful to you..

HWAITING..!!!

Hyoan_secret^__^"