Chapter five -- Love and friendship (part.1)

my foster sister
Hyosung has been serving a three-months at school. Her ability for learn increases. Kikwang feel a bit rivaled. But he also feels proud of himself because he was also Hyosung’s teacher.
Yoseop further indicated that he liked Hyosung. Suzzy increasingly unhappy with it. Kikwang know if Jieun also likes Yoseop, but Jieun just more reticent. Kikwang, after knowing that Jieun liked Yoseop, he decided to forget about his feeling to Jieun. Kikwang prefer friendship.
The problem now is the nature of Suzzy who tend not to budge would damage their friendship.
Kikwang's POV
Today, Suzzy’s face looks not so good. When the subjects of mathematics, teacher told us to pair up and discuss some problems. Yoseop immediately asked Hyosung as his mate. Suzzy increasingly gloomy.
"Suzzy, you with me okay?" I approached Suzzy. Suzzy just saw me and nodded.

Suzzy’s expression grew darker when the last lesson that is sports.
The teacher asked us to practice pass the ball in pairs. As soon as Suzzy approaching Yoseop. But Yoseop said he wanted to ask Hyosung. Jieun who know this , then approaching Suzzy. Suzzy refused and instead came up to me. "Kikwang, you with me."
"Oh .. eng "I nodded.
When we practiced, Suzzy always looking towards to Yoseop and Hyosung. Hyosung did expressionless, but Yoseop seemed so vibrant and cheerful.
I see Hyosung go, maybe she's going to toilet. Then Suzzy went too. She said she wanted to go to toilet.
I feel a little uneasy.
***

Kikwang’s POV

The lesson has been completed. But we fuss by what happened to Jieun. There is someone who purposely littering Jieun’s uniform with spray paint. And the uproar heats up when it is known that there are cans of spray paint in Suzzy‘s bag. The headmaster then told Suzzy and Jieun come to his office.
Yoseop not seem to believe. So also with me. Because we are very worried, me and Yoseop go to the principal's office.
The whole class just whispered talking about Suzzy.

At the principal's office
"Suzzy, would you explain about all of this" The headmaster start talks
"What shall I explain? I'm not doing what you accuse. "Suzzy still refuse to blame
"The proof is there was spray cans in your bag" The principal added
"It does not mean I did it."
"principal, I'm fine." Jieun mediate
"did You think I do it?"
"No Suzzy, I do not think like that."
***