IX.

Basketball (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for the sudden hiatus that I might do again after this update until my finals and thesis defense on December. I got 12 hours of school for two days out of five that exhausts me that's why I was unable to update for the past few weeks . But I'll try to keep updating more soon! Thank you so much for your patience who continues reading this. 

---

DONGHAE'S POV 

It's the weekend already and I decided to visit my family later ang stay there until tomorrow. Some of my friends would stay but Hyukjae, Ryeowook and I will be going home. Sehun's parents are out of the country for vacation while Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's parents are out of the country as well. 

"What will you do this weekend?" I asked Onew who won't be going home for the weekend. "Probably binge watch some series and go hang-out with my friends. You two have fun this weekend!" Hyukjae and I just nodded and elft the dorm room. Changmin was nowhere to be found but he said he'll be going home later. 

As we wait for Ryeowook, I received a text message from my mother, telling me to invite Hyukjae and his family for dinner later and that my father came home yesterday. 

I looked at Hyukjae who just finished talking on the phone. "Hey, Hyuk-ah, mother is asking if you, your noona and your mother can join us later for dinner?" He smiled and nodded. "I'll tell them later and text you if we're already coming." 

We were picked up by Ryeowook's mother and Hyukjae was introduced to her as well. She asked us how we were, how are we coping with our new school and how's Ryeowook coping, while Ryeowook's whines were louder. It was a fun trip and Hyukjae and I were dropped off on our street. We went on our homes and bid "see ya later" to each other. 

"Hae-ah!" I heard a familiar voice and smiled when I faced the man in the front yard. I rushed to him and hugged him. "Appa!" He ruffled my hair and ushered me to home where umma is cooking. I kissed my mother's cheek and she told us to wait for our foods. "Hyuk said they will be with us in dinner time." I informed her and she clapped happily. "Perfect! I'm jsut making my homemade lasagna." I pouted. "Why do you only make it when appa's home or when we have visitors??" My parents just chuckled, knowing it's my favorite dish of my mother. 

Appa and I caught up with each other since he was gone for months like Hyung. "How's school? New friends?" I nodded and told him about Hyukjae. "I heard from your cousin that you're in basketball club again because of that guy? Is he like your eye of interest or maybe more than that..." He raised his eyebrows that made me flushed suddenly and threw a pillow towards him. "Appa! What the heck??? Did Sungminnie told you that?" He shrugged his sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter