I.

Basketball (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A/N: Hey guys :) Please read first the Foreword because I also changed it! ^^ 
╤╤╤╤

Once we've entered the school, it was far different from my past school. My past school is also connected in this school, but this is exclusive for people with incredible talents and great minds. Sungmin-hyung told me all the things I should remember and he left in the information floor. I texted Ryeowook and my other friends to meet me here. 

While texting, I didn't saw that someone was coming, or rather running, in my direction and I bumped hard with a guy. He fell and went down on the ground. "S-Sorry... I wasn't looking at my direction."  I apologized as I gave him a hand. "I-It's okay.. Sorry for running then bumping on you, my attention was on my back." He said as he grabbed my hand. I guess he's also a freshman. He dust himself first then looked back again. "I got to go! Meet you at some other time!" He started running again. I shrugged it off and went to a couch where I could wait. 

"Donghae-ah!" I looked at the one who shouted my name and saw Ryeowook with Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun behind him. " Hey hyung!" They shouted. "Hey guys!" I said as I went to their direction. We talked about our vacation and other stuff then went to the information center to know our homeroom class. 

"I am in I-A, how about you guys?" I asked. "I am also in I-A." They shouted in unison. We laughed and went to the said classroom for us. 

►◄►◄►◄

"Good morning, class..." The teacher started. She gave us some rules and it was introduction time. "Good morning, I am Ahn Ginhee, came from Starship Academy, my talent is singing." The girl in front started because it's alphabetically ordered. "I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, from Sapphire Blue Academy, they say I have a good voice." Baek introduced. The introduction continued but I am not focusing on what the introducer is saying, I just stare at them and remember their faces. I waited until it's my time to introduce.

"Hi, I'm Donghae, Lee Donghae. I came from Sapphire Blue Academy. I have passion in dancing and singing." I said as I smiled to my classmates, the others smiled back. Once I sat down, I looked at my seatmates and remembered their faces.

Then suddenly, someone knocked on the door and opened it hastily. The teacher looked at the guy who made a big entrance. "And why are you late, mister?" The teacher asked. "I-I got lost and I just found the classroom now..." the guy muttered. Some of our classmates chuckled. I think I saw him before...

It was the guy that I bumped to while ago! He really looked so stress and drops of sweat are evident in his face. 

"Hmm, I let you go this time but next time, you should be early..." Our teacher said nicely. "Now, sit at the vacant chair beside him and introduce yourself, your name, your school before, and your talent." She continued and the only vacant chair here is beside me. 

He settled down his bag and started to introuduce.

"Good morning, I'm Lee Hyukjae, but I prefer you calling me Eunhyuk. I came from AAPA in America. But I want to continue my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter