III.

Basketball (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So, I changed it to 4 persons per dorm room instead of 3. Hope you are not confused Sorry for the mistake keke~

~~~

"Sorry, I was just too happy because you are one of my dorm mates! Who are the other two?" I asked. "Lee Jinki and Shim Changmin..." He said. Hmm.. I think they are good and I'm just really happy that Hyuk's my dorm mate. At least, I won't be uncomfortable with others. I was beaming all the time until we were dismissed. Happiness is evident on my face.


╤╤╤╤

DONGHAE'S POV 


First day is not really tough. Since we were dismissed earlier than we expected, my friends, together with Hyukjae and I planned to stay first at my crib. Since Ryeowook and Sehun lives 15 houses apart from me (their houses are near to each other), it's okay with them. Chanyeol and Baekhyun's houses are next to each other but they live 2-3 blocks away from me.


Hyukjae said he still doesn't know where exactly his new house is located. Her mom gave her the address in a paper but he isn't familiar with it. He also said that he only knows the color of his house and he was a bit lost.


"May I see the address your mom gave to you? We might help you." I asked him. He nodded and gave me a piece of paper.


#104 ******* Village, **********-dong, ********-gu, Seoul


"Wait, you just live here near us! I'm in #107!" I told Hyukjae. "Bwo?? How come I haven't recognized my house earlier?" He said and pouted. I pinched his cheeks then we just laughed and he joined in later. "So, is auntie here?" Ryeowook asked. "Nah, she's working and appa is in abroad now. Hyung is still in Europe, doing his photography business there." I told him and we settled in my room. "What do you want to do guys?" I asked lazily as I lied at my bed.


"Nothing really... How about we play at your game room?" Chanyeol suggested. All of my friends grinned while Hyuk is just sitting silently there. "Sure! We should also play the latest Just Dance." I said to them and I saw Hyuk smiled brightly.


This game room was a gift from my parents to us. My Hyung and I usually play here when we are not doing anything. Well, since he's currently working in Europe now, I don't go play in here always, I always want someone to play with me or just hang out here. But my friends were busy last summer so am I. Oh well, that's life.


I let them go there first with Hyuk so that he'll be familiar with the game room and I delivered 2 boxes of pizza. I called my mom to inform her that my friends are here and she just told me to never get the carpet dirty.


Once the pizza was delivered, I went to the game room together with the cola and some chips. Once I entered, I saw Chanyeol and Sehun playing Just Dance 2014, Sehun's leading. Then I saw Baekhyun and Ryeowook playing Wii, probably it's SiNG PLAY again. While Hyuk is there, reading manga that I think I once read.


I sat beside him since he's sitting on the floor. "Hey, what's that?" I asked. "Ohh.. I just saw this from the bookshelf there. I like reading this again, One Piece." He said and chuckled. "I used to read that before when I was still 9 but I haven't finished it..." I muttered. "You should finish it! It's really nice! But I haven't finished the anime of it." He said sadly. "You are a fan of anime?" I asked curiously.


"Not really but I watched some. I really like Basketball Anime like Kuroko No Basket and Slamdunk. Well of course One Piece and Naruto. How about you?" He asked. I noticed he likes basketball anime. I've heard about Slamdunk from my dad and I also heard of Kuroko No Basket. But I have no interest in basketball, for now...

"I am not watching anime. So I don't really know what's good to watch." I admitted. He just smiled and continued scanning the manga he's holding.

"Hmmm.. Want some pizza?" I asked later on. "Sure! What's the flavor?" He asked as he put the manga down on the table. "There's meat lovers and pepperoni. Coke?" I asked as I grabbed the boxes on the other table. "I'll get pepperoni. And yes, Coke please..." He said as he stood up.

I gave him a slice of pepperoni pizza and a glass of Coke. "Yah! Guys, if you want some pizza or some Coke just get it here..." Once I said that, all of them came to the table where the pizza and the Coke is.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter