II.

Basketball (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can Hyuk join us?" I asked them. "Sure Hyung!" they said and I saw Hyuk smiled. I smell the start of a new beginning...

╤╤╤╤

DONGHAE'S POV

It is fun having lunch with them, especially when Hyuk is with us. It's suprising that Hyuk can communicate well with them, especially with Sehun since he's not really talkative to new people he meets. Chanyeol was pouting because Baekhyun's attention is with Hyuk. We just knew that he's 6 months older than me but I told him I won't call him "hyung". He agreed.

"So, Hyukjae-hyung, how's America? Is it good there?" Baekhyun asked. "It's really good but I'm not really fond of it. I was born here in Seoul but moved there in New York when I was 7 years old. But when I turned 16, I planned to go back here. I want to experience Korea again." He said as he smiled lazily.

"Can you speak in English?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "Yes." He said in English. My friends just nodded and I was about to laugh at their expressions since they aren't good in understanding and speaking in English. "Do you think they are fun to be with?" I asked in English. "Yes. Very and I'm glad to make some friends here easily." Hyuk replied in English again. Baekhyun and Ryeowook seemed so lost on what we're saying. Chanyeol just chuckled at their expression since he can understand a little bit.

"I'm happy you said that. You see, my friends aren't that fond in English. Only Chanyeol can understand a little bit." I said and we both laughed. Chanyeol just smiled proudly and the two were very confused and just stared at us.

"Let's just speak in Korean" Hyuk said in Korean and I heard the two confused boys sighed. "So anyway, when's your birthday, Hyuk-hyung?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "April 4. Why?" Hyuk asked. "Nothing kekeke~" Chanyeol chuckled.

"What's your favorite food?" Ryeowook asked. "I really don't know but I like spicy food and something American like steaks and pancakes. I also like Japanese food." He said and Ryeowook beamed.

"Do you like bubble teas, Hyuk-hyung?" Sehun asked. "Yes, my favorite is chocolate and strawberry!" Hyuk replied. We saw Sehun smiled which gave Ryeowook and Baekhyun some creeps.

"Do you use eyeliner hyung?" Baekhyun asked. "Not really, but I used it thrice, I think." He answered and Baekhyun smirked which is really scary. Hyukjae just shifted at his seat and Chanyeol just patted his shoulder.

Suddenly, Chanyeol called us. "Guys, I am really thinking of something fun. Listen guys, especially you Baekhyun. I bet that one of my dorm mates is Baekhyun. If my bet is correct, then Baekhyun will be with me everyday!" He said cheerfully. "WHAT?!" Baekhyun suddenly shouted. "That's absurd, Park Chanyeol... But what if your bet is wrong?" Baekhyun challenged. "Well, it's up to you..." Chanyeol replied. "You'll be my slave everyday. Deal?" Baek asked. "Deal." Chanyeol said without thinking twice.

"That's really absurd, Chanyeol..." Sehun said. "But I want to see who will win the bet..." Sehun continued and smirked. He really looked so.... evil. Hyukjae kept silent and gave a bite on his burger.

Just as we finished eating, the bell rang and we went up to our class after eating. Chanyeol is annoying Baekhyun, again (as usual) then Ryeowook's bugging Sehun on what food he likes. Hyuk and I were talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter