VII.

Basketball (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: next updates might be delayed because of school i'm so sorry ozt but i'll try my very best to update as soon as I can ^^ 

---

DONHAE'S POV

I already expected this. I don't know who told them but once we met in the cherry blossoms near the entrance gate, they bormbarded me with questions about what happened yesterday. And slowly, I answered them all and assured them that I'm alright. 

"I don't know how Hyukjae-hyung did it but I'm happy that you're alright!" Baekhyun hugged me, tearing up and I smiled as the others followed to do so. "Easy, easy. I'm just trying to play, okay? And besides, I have Hyuk here with me in the court." All teasing smiles were shown that made Hyukjae cough awkwardly. "I-It's nothing, really. I just enjoy playing with you, Hae-ah." And I did hope Baekhyun hid his "fan-boy-mode" because I could see Hyukjae here is weirded out with what just Baek did. Luckily, Chanyeol was there to stop him and distract him from fanboying. Oh, him and his fantasies who only Chanyeol could control. 

"Don't forget Sehun here who suddenly joined the Soccer Club." I teased as I wiggled my eyebrows and Sehun glared at me as our friends' attention went to him. I smiled at him and as usual he sulked. Well, it suits him better when he's around Luhan; he freaking smile almost all the time when he's with that adorable deer-looking Chinese guy! 

We went to our classes and I saw some of our teammates in our class. They greeted me and I greeted them back politely. I do thank Hyuk for giving me hope, a new light against my past. But speaking of which, where is he? 

---

HYUKJAE'S POV 

I suddenly received a message from my cousin, asking me to go to his dorms. It's actually time for classes but he said it is something ugent so I had no choice but to go. 

I knocked on the door and was a little surprised when my cousin's roommate or I thought so, opening the door with a smile. "You must be Lee Hyukjae, neh?" I nodded and he introduced himself. "I'm your cousin's roommate, Lee Sungmin. And I'll be your soon-to-be-brother-in-law." He winked that actually made me shook. My emo cousin has a boyfriend who is actually his opposite? And Cho Kyuhyun is interested with men? What is happening to the world? 

I saw Kyuhyun deeply concentrated in his laptop, as always. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" I spoke in English and he snorted. "What? You're shocked that your oh-so-loving cousin has a cute boyfriend who's totally my opposite?" I could see him smirk even though he is facing his back at me. "Yeah right. What do you need?" I rolled my eyes and he finally looked at me with a serious face. "I heard you forced Lee Donghae to join you in our basketball team." What's the deal with him and Hae? I shook my head. "I didn't force him to join me, I just made a deal with him. And he agreed. That's that. What's your deal with him?" 

"I do trust you with your decisions but I tell you, take care of that friend of yours. I heard he is from the te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter