Notice Me 09

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris sighed as he got into his car & start driving out of the Kim's premises. Just then, his phone started ringing. He fished out his phone out of his pocket then looked at the caller's ID. 

"Chen." He reads and rolls his eyes. 

He pressed the phone on his ear, "What is it?" He asked even thought he already know the purpose of his call. He heard him chuckled on the other line w/c irritated him even more.

"You interfered.." Chen teased.

"So?" He answered in a calm tone. He can feel the guy's grin on the other line.

"It's so not like you." He teased once again. 

Kris closed his eyes for a second & massaged his forehead. 'Well yeah he is right, it's definitely not his style interfering on someone else's business but I guess tonight is an exception. He is not himself.' He thought.

"I didn't even saw her face, Chen." He replied.

"WHAT?!" He shrieked w/c made Kris distance the phone on his ear. He can still hear the guy scolding him on the other line.

"I'm hanging up!" He said, turned his phone off & threw it on the passenger's seat.

"We're fine Yong!" Dara reassured. Yonghwa freaked out the moment he knew that they were involved in the fight awhile ago. He examined them one by one like an annoying overprotective mother.

"I'm going to teach that guy a lesson, I already warned him not to touch anyone of you!" He said while gritting his teeth.

"I think it was a blessing in disguise, I mean EXO did saved Dara & they are so freaking cute." Demi dreamily  clasped her hands together recalling the what happened awhile ago. Minho & Mark gave her disapproving look, she just rolled her eyes at them.

"Great! You came from being an Anti EXO to a die hard EXO fan." Mark crossed his arms while glaring at Demi.

"Chen invited us to have lunch w/ them & we agreed." Jisoo plainly sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter