Notice Me 05

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She took a glance at her bored friends beside her, chuckling silently she switched her attention back to the speaker. Monday will never be their favorite day. Other than it means weekend is over, it also means that they must wake up earlier than the usual. Why? Because every Monday, their school always held this special (boring) event from the Student Council, w/c all of the members are from the High Class so they don't really have a choice but to attend. Well, except for their co-HC students who don't really give a fck.

The President (as usual) talked about their territories blah blah's that the Commoners & us shouldn't tresspassed & that we should know our place. She rolled her eyes to this, I mean come on this is a school people & we are in a free country.

"I so wanted to punch Im Nayeon's face right now!" Demi whispered, annoyed.

Jisoo & I laughed at this. "PMS-ing?" Jisoo teased, Demi threw her  an annoyed look.

"Can we like do something to dethrone her from being the Student Council's President? She was bossing us around like we are her slaves or something." She said glaring at Nayeon not so far away from them.

I sighed. "You know we can't do that. We don't have the power coz she's from the HC."

"Well, Yonghwa & Minho are from the HC so maybe.. they can help us?" Jisoo said.

"Speaking of those two where are they?" Demi said while scanning the area.

I rolled my eyes, "HC's aren't required to attend, y'know."

"But Marky isn't here yet, you know Lee Jukyung will be checking the attendance after this stupid event right?" 

"Sup!" Speaking of the devil, Mark came out of nowhere & sat beside Jisoo.

"Where have you been? you're 30mins late!" Demi scolded him, Jisoo & I exchange a knowing look, she caught us though then glared at us.

We both held our hands up in surrender.

"Aish Dems you sound like my nagging Mum." He hissed.

"What's happening there at the back?" We froze on our spots when we heard Im Nayeon's loud booming voice. Of course we already know she was talking to us, I mean it's only us who were seating at the back.

"We're dead! we're dead!" Jisoo whispered & gripped into my hand tightly.

"You weren't listening all along, am I right?" Im Nayeon shot us a death glare.

I looked down & started playing w/ her hands when she noticed that all the students attention were on them.

"This needs to shut up now before i slap her face w/ a chair." Demi  said while  gritting her teeth.

"I would like to see you try Dems." I heard Mark's stupid reply. I turn to his direction & glared at him.

"Shut up, Marky." Dara whispered to him, annoyed.

Just then the bell rang, signalling the students that it's time for our first subject.

'Phew! saved by the bell.' I thought.

The students hurriedly walked out of the place  

 

  

After that long- boring subject, w/c is History. The maknae-line of EXO proceeded to their usual hangout place that was made 'only' for them. 

"Man, History !" Jongin exclaimed irritatingly. He planked himself into the sofa.

Tao sighed, "Ms Jin keeps blabbering about the Joseon Era and stuffs that i can't even understand." 

"Of course you wouldn't coz you're Chinese." Sehun teased, laughing a bit. Tao threw him a glare.

"Says by a Korean that got an F the last time we had a quiz ha!" Tao stuck his tongue out to him but got hit by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter