Notice Me 07

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Man, his house is huge!" excalimed by Mark as he parked his car. Jisoo rolled her eyes after hearing this, what do you expect from an HC student like him like duh?

"He is an heir to a multi-billion company like duh?" Jisoo said and stepped out of the car & guy followed her out. "Let's just go inside & wait for the rest there." She continued. 

"Hey.." called by Yonghwa. Dara shifted her attention away from the house to Yonghwa.

"Hmm?" she replied.

"So you're going to confess to him tonight?" He asked.

Dara's eyes went wide? "WHAT? NO!"

Yonghwa burst out laughing at her epic reaction. 

Dara glared at him and stepped out of the car furiously. She hates that side of Yonghwa.

Yonghwa ran after her still laughing. "I was just fooling around, hey!" he said as he caught her arm.

"Not funny." she said as she tried to pull her arm out of his grasp but failed.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Let go of me."

"Not until you forgive me." He cheekily replied.

'Here we go again, he's not fcking five anymore!' Dara thought.

"Come on now Yonghwa, stop this silliness and let's just go inside in peace, alright?" she said and tried to pull her arm from him again.

"Hey, is this guy bothering you?" said by a man w/ a low and thick voice that startled the two, They both turned their heads to the source of the voice reavealing a 6foot+ tall guy  w/ a baby face. They both froze on their spots, someone just caught them fighting over a silly thing.

Chanyeol had his serious & ready to kill face on. He was about to check if the older line already arrived in the area but he witnessed this scene instead. He likes to toy w/ girls but he's not the type of guy who forced girls to be w/ him they just came running into his arms. Witnessing something like this is just.. it angers him when some guy disrespect a lady's decision and she clearly doesn't want to be w/ him.

He went closer to guy and pushed him by the chest when he noticed him still holding the girl.

Yonghwa stumbled backwards but manage to balance himself. He sealed his lips together trying so hard to suppress his laughter but failed to do so. His laughter boomed around the area.

Dara covered coz she can't also hold it anymore. She break into tiny a fit of small giggles not trying to embarass her 'saviour'.

Chanyeol looked confused & mad. How can he laugh like that after he harassed the poor girl?

"You misunderstood it bro!" Yonghwa managed to say thos words in between his laughs.

'Misunderstood? So is she his girlfriend then?' He thought as he looked at the girl waiting for her to confirm his suspicion but also hoping she will deny it.

Dara understood the look in his eyes so she quickly waved his hands on him, "No, we're just friends." She said and it's enough to boost his mood once again. Yonghwa stopped laughing when he heard her said those words.

"Really? Why were you two fighting then?" He curiously asked.

"We were not really fighting, he was just teasing me.." Dara replied.

"And she got mad coz she's a killjoy." Yonghwa grinned at her.

Dara rolled her eyes at him.

'Fck, if i didn't know they were 'just' friends i would fcking think they're together like they fcking act like one. And why do i feel a 'little' jealous thinking of them being together? Holy fcking mother of cheese don't tell it was love at first sight? damn fck Chanyeol' He thought.

"Uhm..." Dara awkwardly scratched her head noticing that the tall guy is in a dazed state.

"I think we should like go inside, our friends are waiting for us." Yonghwa said that broke Chanyeol's trance.

"Oh.. alright!" He replied, embarassed. He watched the guy as he took the girl's hand and then he realized he doesn't know her name yet.

"WAIT!" He yelled.

The two turned to him. "Hmm?"

"I- What's your name?" He shyly asked. Dara find him cute, being shy and all.

Yonghwa just raised an eyebrow at him, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter