Notice Me 02

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed for the ninth time, Demi's right. I should really stop this madness & pay more attention to myself. I swung my bag over my shoulder & began to walk when suddenly, a hand cuffs my mouth and pulls me back on the wall i was leaning awhile ago. I was about to beat the crap out of this nugu when..

"Did you see that?!" He whispered in my ear, of course I recognized that voice. He lets go of me & I faced him w/ my hands on my waist, pissed.

"What? You almost gave me a heartattack there, Mark." I glared at him & he just grinned in return. I rolled my eyes. Mark is the prankster in my group of friends. The easy-go-lucky boy but he's a great a dancer. Mark Tuan is his full name, an exchange student 2 years ago from the States.

 [Yes, Got7's Mark Tuan.]

"What was it?"

"Kris Wu was actually talking to a girl, a not so influential girl. A commoner, let's put it that way." He exclaimed,shocked. We are still planted in the flat suface trying not to make any sound.

I nervously peeked through the corner of the wall. He was right. Kris was talking to a girl. The girl is pretty, she looks so familiar.

"Kwon Yuri."

"Huh?" 

"Kwon Yuri, that's the name of the girl he was talking to. I know her since we are both members of the School's Dance Club, I'm not that close to her though coz she's trouble." He said.

Kwon Yuri, that's a pretty name.

"Trouble?"

He rolled his eyes, "You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter