Notice Me 04

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The driver opened the car's door for her & she went out. The cold breeze greeted her skin softly, Dara hugged her jacket a little closer to her body as she shivered from the cold. Adjusting her pink scarf, she then made her way inside the school. She nervously looked down when she noticed that some of the students (mostly guys) attention were on her. Dara hates attention, the only attention she need is his.

Dara's a straight A student & she's quiet a looker too. A head-turner. He pale skin, brunette hair and big doll like eyes caught the attention of many males & females at her school. Too bad she's a middle class. No matter how smart or beautiful you are, the high class students (majority of them) will still look down on you.

"Nichkhun, please move."

"Hey Dar, wanna go.." He didn't finished his words when she interrupted him right away.

"Move, please." She growled, there hasn't been a day where he won't pester her about his love confessions, asking her out even though she already said no for like a million times already. It's annoying.

Nichkhun Horvejkul, he's from Thailand, the only guy from the High Class who confessed his undying love for her though she already know he only wants to get into her pants. Unlike all the other guys, he never gave up. He was handsome, tall & a little too cocky for her liking. Girls drooled over him but not her.

Nichkhun's face turned serious. He's pissed i can tell, give up now pretty boy.

"When are you ever going to acknowledge me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter