Notice Me 08

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Trouble Alert! Behind Dems is Nichkhun and his group of friends heading this way!." Jisoo warned her two friends tensing up a bit. Nichkhun alone is Trouble what more if he has his cocky & over confident friends from the HC.

Demi & Dara turned their head at where she was looking at & their he is, the ever Arrogant Thai Prince waving at them like they are his close friends or something. The 3 hates his guts.

"The troublemakers." Demi sighed.

"Hey~" He greeted cooly when he reached their spot while his friends behind him namely; Hwang Chansung, Kim Minjun & Lee Junho saluted at them. Jisoo & Demi rolled their eyes at this. They really think they are so cool huh!

"So i see~ your bodyguards are not with you." He continued also chuckling in the process. The three girls glared at him. He didn't just called their male bestfriends as 'bodyguards.' Nichkhun laughed amusingly at their reaction.

"You know~ they shouldn't abandon girls like you guys in a party like this.. full of hungry wolves." He whispered in Jisoo's ear but enough for the rest to hear  while glancing at a group of guys who has been watching their everymove from afar. Jisoo stared at him w/ a blank look on her face obviously not amused of what he just did and stepped backwards away from him.

Demi crossed her arms & glared at the four boys. "Yeah, hungry wolves and you four 'obviously' belonged to that category too." She spat angrily at them.

"Yonghwa-oppa already warned you guys especially you Nichkhun." Jisoo coldly said.

Nichkhun only smirked at her, "But he's not here w/ you guys, what to do?" He mocked her.

"Fck off!" Demi angrily yelled at them.

"Feisty~ I like you." Minjun tucked her hair behind her ear but she slapped his hand away & gave him a death glare.

"Nichkhun please.. don't make a scene here," Dara pleaded helplessly. Girls like them can't win over 6foot tall guys like Nichkhun and his friends, the boys are not w/ them either. The last thing she had in mind is ruining this party, ruining Kris's friend's party.

Nichkhun went closer to Dara & cupped her face, "Oh no honey~ we are not trying to make a scene here. I just wanted to stay hi and spend time with you & the girls, I missed you." His face went closer to hers planning to kiss her but she pushed him with all her might & slapped him hard on the face. How dare him try getting her first kiss. The slapping sound echoed around their area making some of the guest turn to them w/ shocked faces.

Nichkhun had his palm pressed on his left cheek. He frowned at the girl in front of him, "You didn't just slapped me!" He yelled angrily while grabbing her arm forcefully. 

"Dara!" Both Jisoo & Demi shouted hopelessly, they felt useless as a  friend. They can't do anything to help her w/ Minjun & Junho holding them. While the maknae of the group Chansung, stood there watching the scene amusingly.

"Which girl?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

Luhan glared at the maknae, "Don't you dare te-"

But got cut off by Sehun's "Her!" He said pointing at the said girl.

"No Way." Exclaimed by Chanyeol.

Tao looked at him w/ disgust, "But that's a guy's back you are pointing at!" He said.

Sehun glared at him, "Not him, the girl in front of him.. idiot!" The maknae retort, they are now having a staring battle while the other members tried so hard to get a glimpse of the girl that the maknae mentioned.

"Isn't that Nichkhun Horvejkul? Kris-hyung's team mate?" Asked by Chen.

"Wait! He is kissing your girl, Luhan!" Kyungsoo yelled nudging Luhan.

"She's not his girl!" Yelled by Chanyeol.

Then a loud slapping sound was heard. Some of guys hissed at this.

"That must've been hurt a lot." Tao commented. He was amused to the fact that a petite girl like her could slap like that. They did heard the slapping sound considering the fact that a loud banging music was playing.

"Feisty~ Feisty~ totally Luhan's type~" Kyungsoo teased the still dazed guy.

"Nichkhun is at it again." Sehun sighed and got himself a drink.

"W-wait~ your girl is getting harrassed Luhan!!" Chen frantically yelled, shaking the guy in the process.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter