Five

"Straight" To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Back again..Hello^^ We're about halfway through the story.. Thank you, guys, for the lovely 99 comments! Who'll be the lucky 100?;) And to my loyal readers/commenters (you know who you guys are), as thanks and a mini celebration for 5 chapters (and also Mr. Mr.), I'll grant you guys a request oneshot/ drabble, whatever you want, I'll try to write it to the best of my ability.^^ That's all for now. Hope you enjoy reading!:)

 

~+~

 

“Jess…”

 

The blond boy slowly awoke as he felt a warm breath tickle his ear. He wasn’t fully awake yet, just in twilight—half-awake, half-asleep.

He was aware he just snapped out from a dream, but he couldn’t remember what it was… just the feeling of it—slow, euphoric… and deliriously satisfying? Being in nirvana or seventh heaven? Floating on cloud nine? There was no perfect word to describe it.

It just felt good, he thought to himself. He wished he could continue dreaming.

He tried to force himself to fall asleep again, to continue where the dream left off. But of course, the more you want to remember a dream, the more it doesn’t come back. It sinks itself deeper into the subconscious.

Jesse was more than half-asleep now. He was beginning to gain bearing to all his senses.

And that’s when he felt something… a weird feeling in his stomach he couldn’t quite tell. And there’s this aching pain on his groin, an itch he wanted to scratch.

Wah…?

Then, he felt someone straddling his torso.

Someone?

Before his mind could perceive anything and force a command to open his eyes, he then felt something wet and cold touching his face, the coolness never fading—first on his forehead, then his left cheek, then near his nose…

 

Wait.

 

His nose picked up a scent—a disgusting odor…

CUCUMBER!!

His mind instantly awoke and his eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted by the sight of—

 

“SOOJUNG!! WHAT THE !!”

 

Jesse started shrieking dolphins. He pushed off Krys, sending him to the floor. Then, he grabbed the first clothing he could reach from the dresser and used it to wipe off the filthy green vegetable from his face.

After feeling a bit satisfied, he turned to glare icily at his brother. Little Jung was busy, laughing his off on the floor, to notice. “What the hell were you thinking, you ing retard?!”

Krys ignored the insult as he kept laughing. “Good morning to you, too. You should’ve seen your face, hyung! Priceless!”

“Shut up.” Jesse threw a pillow at his face. “You ruined my perfectly good dream, you .”

Krys smirked as he heard this. “And what were you dreaming about, hyung?” he asked, the tone of his voice clearly insinuating that he knew something else.

The older Jung shrugged obliviously. “I don’t remember. I just know. It was good, and you just had to ruin it!!”

“Oh my god,” Krys laughed at this brother’s ignorance. Was ignorance really bliss? In this case, Krys didn’t think so.

“Yah, monkey. If you want to tell me something, then spill it!” Jesse said impatiently.

“Well, for starters, stop calling me names. And you should thank me for waking you up!”

“And why would I do that, huh?”

“Oh, brother, I just saved you from possibly the most embarrassing moment of your life.”

Jesse looked bewildered. “Eh?”

Krys smirked once more. “Look down.”

The blonde, still with the baffled expression on his face, innocently looked down. “WOAH!!” he quickly covered his crotch with a pillow.

The little Jung was laughing yet again. “You see?”

“…” Jesse’s face was beet red. So that was what he was dreaming of? A wet dream? With who?

“You should be careful,” Krys said, in all seriousness. “If Tiffany noona saw that, it would be soooo awkward.”

“Right,”

...thanks,” Jesse murmured.

“You’re welcome, big brother,” Krys stood up and dusted off his pants. “Breakfast is ready, by the way. You should come down with noona once you guys are ready.”

“Tiff… where is she?”

“I think she’s at the bathroom. I’ve heard the shower on for like half an hour ago. She sure takes long baths, huh?”

“I guess…”

“Well, I’m off. Good luck with that, bro… oh, and you might wanna…”

“What?”

“You might wanna let go of that piece of clothing you used to wipe your face.”

“Eh?”

Before Jesse could react further, the bathroom door opened and out comes the redhead in a bathrobe.

“Oh, you’re awake,” Tiffany greeted as she saw Jesse sitting on the bed, her eyes twitching at the forced eye smile and her voice a bit shaky. “I knew I heard a ruckus in here.”

“Breakfast is ready, noona,” Krys reminded once more and walked out, but not before shooting another knowing smirk towards Jesse.

Poor Jesse was still oblivious.

“Okay, Krys,” Tiffany bid him goodbye and turned back to Jesse.

 

Hold on.

 

“Yah, Jung! Why are you holding my bra?!”

 

The boy instantly let go of the underclothing and waved his hands in panic. “I-I… K-Krys… he—” he stuttered, his eyes wide and his cheeks burning hot.

She’ll probably think I’m a big ert, oh my gosh!!

“Aish, Bestie!!” Tiffany stomped over to him.

Jesse braced himself for a slap or a verbal attack, but instead—

“Is this what you and Krys were talking about?” a worried tone was laced in Tiffany’s voice, and it confused Jesse once again.

“Look… I don’t know how hard it must be for you. But know that you can open up to me, too. And I promise you, we’ll get through this together. And when everyone finally accepts you, if you want, I’ll accompany you for implantation.”

 

Oh gods.

 

Jesse’s cheeks burned even more at that remark. He couldn’t be more thankful for Tiffany’s innocent ignorance than right at that moment. He said a silent prayer in his head, thanking God for giving him Tiffany—an angel who sees not the bad in others.

God, please give me a divine intervention. Answer my confusions so I may never hurt this girl again. Guide me, he asked sincerely.

Tiffany smiled at him soothingly, and Jesse only smiled back as he finished his prayer.

No words were needed to be said.

If a third person was in the room, he or she would probably notice the sparks emanating from their communicating eyes.

 

Was ignorance bliss? Sometimes, it just isn't.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter