One

"Straight" To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I was supposed to post this just a day after I posted the intro, but I got sick, so just posting it now... Still not sure if this is gonna be a long ongoing or just a few chaps, but I'm leaning towards the latter. But anyway, without further ado, the first chap. Read on. Hope you enjoy reading. Sorry for the typos, if any, too lazy to proofread. :)

 

~+~

 

“JESSEEEE!!”

 

A loud booming voice almost blew out everyone’s eardrums as a certain redhead ran through the large cafeteria, arms spread wide as she launched herself towards the lap of her blond best friend.

The said blond barely caught her, almost tipping over his chair in the process. “You megaphone, can you lower the volume of your voice just for one day?!”

Tiffany giggled as she nonchalantly wrapped her arms around the boy’s neck.  “No can do, Bestie. It’s an innate gift.”

Jesse rolled his eyes. “Gift? More like a curse, if you ask me.”

“You are so mean!”

Jesse mentally groaned at the outcome of his words—the redhead hitting his shoulder with a puppy-eyed expression.

No, no… not the pout. Damn those beautiful gleaming eyes… and those plump lips… so pink and so kissab- Oh, .

He felt a lump caught in his throat as the blood rushed in opposite directions – to his face and… downwards.

 

Oh gods, no!

 

He instantly cleared his throat and shoved the younger girl onto the chair next to him, earning a small squeal from the latter.

“What the hell, Jess!”

“I t-told you to stop sitting on my lap, Hwang!” he managed to quip.

Tiffany playfully punched his arm and giggled once more. “Why? I’ve been doing it since we’re kids, Jess. And it’s not like other people is gonna think bad about it. Everyone knows you’re gay!”

“Of course!” Jesse answered almost too instantly, before clearing his throat again. “I just don’t want to give my fan girls the false hope that I’m turning straight.”

“Right…”

“Besides… being too intimate with you gives me the shivers,” the blond shuddered in pretense.

“Oh my god, Jess! You are sooooo gay!” Tiffany guffawed, teasingly slapping his thigh—a gesture that sent blood pumping fast through Jesse’s veins… downwards, yet again.

“You’re like the gayest guy I’ve ever met!”

Jesse forced a chuckle as he crossed his right leg over the other, exhaling a sharp breath that he’s been holding in for the past seconds.

“I wanna buy new clothes. Let’s go shopping later?”

“Y-Yeah, sure…”

Jesse shook his head, shaking off unwanted thoughts.

You lack sleep, Jesse. That’s why you’re getting all these crazy thoughts, the blond boy tried to convince himself. Thinking of a girl in that way? Pfft. And Tiffany, of all people!

Shopping will be good. What better way to keep intact with my feminine side than getting distracted by all the pretty clothes…

 

…right?

 

~+~

 

“So which one is better?” the ever adorable Hwang asked Jesse, holding up a shirt on each hand with an anticipating look.

Jesse stared, but not at the shirts.

No, sir.

Under his neatly styled blond fringe, his eyes were focused on the girl’s trademark asset – her eyes. He has always envied those bright brown orbs, how the lights playfully danced in its ever shiny surface, how those pools seemed to lead to an unknown abyss… and how so easy it was to get lost in them.

Lost. Was he lost?

 

“YAH, JESSE JUNG!!”

 

Jesse blinked twice as his being returned to earth. He turned back to look at the girl and his legs almost turned to jelly at seeing (yet again) the girl’s pout.

“Stop zoning out, will you?!” Tiffany pinched both his cheeks, and Jesse felt like his heart was gonna leap out of his chest.

Too much. It was too much.

He gulped.

With shaky hands, he grabbed her fingers and gently pulled them away from his face. “Y-Yah! Stop being so touchy!” he muttered in a small voice, almost frail.

The girl just rolled her eyes. “Here you go again, Jess,” she smirked. “You are so damn gay. Undergo a surgery to complete the transformation, will you?”

Jesse flicked her on the forehead.

“Ow! Don’t hit me!”

“Then don’t mock me!” the boy hissed, and then he added the next words after running a hand through his shiny blond hair. “And f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter