If I Was Drowning, Who Would Save Me?

Can you love me?

NO ONE's POV

"Ahh the sun is going to fun today. Who's join me go to the beach?" Hoya asked.

"I'm join with you, hyung. Vacation very unpleasant if only to spend time in front of tv like as them. It's going fun we are swimming." Sungjong pointed Infinite who being lazy, they just eating snacks while lying on their own place.

"Seohwa, do you want to join us?"

"You should, Seohwa. Or do you want to leave with them?" Sungjong pointed Infinite who being lazy.

"Ahh oppa, but i can't swim." Seohwa said.

"You don't have to swim. You can just bask under the sun or walk combing the beach. It'll be fun." Sungjong tried to make Seohwa go with them.

Seohwa thinking for a while, she is just a bit confusing. "Arraseo, oppa. I'm going with you."

 

"Is it okay, if we leave you here?" Hoya asked.
"Gwenchana oppa. I'll be fine. Just make sure you are happy to swimming." Seohwa said, Hoya and Sungjong nodded the leave Seohwa.

Seohwa sitting in a beach chair, she was seen attempting to bask under the sun. However, Seohwa seem doesn't like it. She started down the beach, the rustling sand tickling her feet. Occasionally her feet wet from the waves. Seohwa closed her eyes, she wanted to overcome her worst fears. Seohwa start trying to get into the sea, she wasn't aware that she was in the deep sea. She couldn't even swim.

 

 

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

"Yaa Sungyeol, i want to buy more snacks. Do you want to come?" i asked Sungyeol hyung. He should be say yes.

"Wait a moment, this part is the best." Sungyeol just focused on tv while eating his cheetos.

"Okay, fine. Bye."

"Kyaaa. Wait."


Sungyeol hyung really buy a lot of snacks. I walked down the storefront, there was something that caught my attention.I have to buy a present for Hani, she must really like the necklace.

But across the street, I see someone I know. Hani, she was embraced by man with tenderness. I was very upset to see them, lucky Sungyeol hyung is focusing on children's toys storefront so that he can't see my face almost flushed with annoyance.

I was attempting to calm down then I pulled out my phone to call Hani.

"Yoboseyo?" i asked Hani. Across the street, she looks like make a sstt face in front of the man.

"Ahhh myungsoo? How your holiday? Bogosipeo oppa." She's sound too cute but I was disgusted to hear her voice.

"It's fine. What are you doing now?"

"Me? I'm at home, now. Omma asked me to do something like cleaning house or cooking, it's tiring oppa." She said. I cleary see that she giggled when she said that.

"But it seems very noisy there. I gotta go, Baby. You should keep your health because the weather is very hot now , especially if there is someone who hold you like that. We breaking up, now."

"Mwoya? Myungsoo where are.."

I just end the phone, bye the .

"Sungyeol, i left first okay?" I asked Sungyeol hyung.

"Arraseo, just go. But, give this for Seohwa." Sungyeol give me a plastic of vanilla milks, i just nodded the left Sungyeol hyung who played with the children's toys.

 

 

 

SEOHWA's POV

I sitting in a beach chair, i was seen attempting to bask under the sun. But, i don't like it that's too hot. I started down the beach, the rustling sand tickling my feet. Occasionally my feet wet from the waves. I closed my eyes, i wanted to overcome my worst fears. I start trying to get into the sea, i wasn't aware that i was in the deep sea. I couldn't even swim.

I was carried away by the waves, i couldn't move my body. I started to cry, but a hand pulling me. It took me to swim to the beach, someone hugged me tightly. I just kept silent, I was so embarrassed why stupid of me to do that.

"Do you want to die or what?" i heard a husky voice, that's Woohyun oppa. He is someone who save me.

"I just tried to swimming." I muttered, afraid.

Woohyun oppa just hugged me tight then my heart began beating fast.

"Mianhae oppa."  I said.