Two, Knowed

Can you love me?

*//Hey everyone, it's chapter maybe quite boring. So i'm say sorry, i hope you still like this chapter.

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

I walking back to the villa, that's just make me sick. How can i be fooled this long? Wait, is that Woohyun hyung and Seohwa? Are they dating or what? Why must i be care?

"Hyung, what are you doing?" i asked Woohyun hyung.

"Annyeong oppa." Seohwa nodded with her smile.

"Eh, myungsoo? Ahh i've accompany Seohwa to the beach." He answered.

"Are you two dating?" I burst ask. What's the heck i'm talking about?

"Aniyo." Seohwa shake her head.

"Waeyo?" Woohyun hyung asked.

"A hand of her." I pointed Seohwa's hand on Woohyun hyung's arm.

"Hahahahaha, are you kind of jealous?" Woohyun hyung said.

"No no no, she isn't my type at all. Ahh Seohwa, it's yours from Sungyeol. He said you must drink this." I give Seohwa her milk, but i see her face not smile like before. Then i enter the villa with my red face.

 

 

WOOHYUN's POV

"A hand of her." Myungsoo pointed Seohwa's hand on my arm.

"Hahahahaha, are you kind of jealous?" I said. Myself not aware too if she's hand around my arm.

"No no no, she isn't my type at all. Ahh Seohwa, it's yours from Sungyeol. He said you must drink this." Myungsoo give Seohwa her milk. Then he's enter the villa with the rush.

I looked on Seohwa, she's not smile anymore. I know the reason now. I tapped her head and said, "Don't over thinking yourself, he's always burst like that. Someday, he will aware about your ..."

"Stop. Ahh oppa, are you know too?" Seohwa eyes bigger.

"Molla." I smile with staring of her eyes. She's like Myungsoo so much.

"Why are everyone know?"

"Because you are too innocent?" I put my hand around her shoulder then pull her enter to the villa. Seohwa just covered her face.