Awkward

Can you love me?

NO ONE's POV

"Kaja!!!" Dongwoo screamed at the top of his lungs. He is smiling wide because of this vacation.

"Hyung, just calm a moment please." L talked to him.

"ed." Dongwoo said sarcastic to L.

"Yaahh L. Please awake Seohwa. She is a heavy sleeper." Sungyeol said.

"Why don't you asked Sungjong?" L seems not interest.

"Because you just started going burst again, if Dongwoo hyung want to scream again." Sungyeol said.

"Whooaa daebak. Since when Sungyeol be mature like this? Is he a choding?" Woohyun said playfull makes a jokes on Sungyeol.

"Hurry up, L. Don't make my little sister starving in the first her breakfast on her vacation with us."

"Fine. But, you own me my beer. One bottle."

"You are a light drinker, L. Don't act like a jerk in front of me." Sungyeol warned.

 

MYUNGSOO's POV

Ahh jeongmal, why must i do this? Am i a babysit her? Wait, why i don't like to her this much?

I walking up the stairs to go Seohwa's room. I'm just thinking how i spent this vacation peacefull. I'm already infront of Seohwa's room.

I knocked her room, no respon. "Seohwa, let's awake. The boys waiting you for breakfast." Still no respond. I opened her door, silently. Her room still dark, even her window not opened yet.

How i wake her up? Is it okay to touching her? Or just called her name? What if she doesn't wake up? Can i do something more? Ahhh this is so frustation, i can't do anything.

"Seohwa, come on wake up. Sungyeol hyung said we must breakfast together." i tried to wake her up but still she is just muttered something that i can't hear. I tried to wake her up by moving her body and she began to open her eyes slowly.

"Myungsoo oppa?" she seemed a bit surprised to know that her awakened by me. if she does not like me, too?

"Hurry up, wake up. Breakfast is ready. Sungyeol hyung want to have breakfast together."

"Ne oppa." she nodded without looking at my eyes.

Aaah why this is very awkward.