Persuasion

Can you love me?

MYUNGSOO's POV

"Hyung ..." i called Sungyeol with manner. Jeongmal, what must i say to him?

"What's Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked me with a plain tone.

i touched lightly my neck, nervous. "Ahh it's about Seohwa. Just ..."

"I know, the boys must tell you to get my permission right?" I just nodded. "Do you know the reason why i don't want she go with us? Because she is a my responsibility since my mom died."

"But hyung, just let her be this once. I think the boys right to missed her."

Sungyeol breathe hard, like confusing what must to do.

"Myungsoo, call the other now. I want to talk with you all"

 

 

 

"Kyaaa, Sungyeol told me to gather all of you in his room. Now."

"Hyung, what's happened? Is he will scold us?" Sungjong asked me.

"Molla, however you should got scold from he because you just force me to talk with him." i said evily. Sungjong just pouted.

"I think he will angry again, ahh he always so sensitive when it come about Seohwa." Sunggyu said.

 

SUNGYEOL's POV

"So, what's happened Sungyeol?" Hoya calm said.

"Let this one clear. I let Seohwa go with us, just this once."

"Ahh finally i got a friend who not bully me when we have a vacation." Sungjong say happily.

"But, there's a rule. Don't let any girl just barged in our villa, don't make her drunk, and don't making out with in front of her. Arraso?" I asked all of boys.

"I got it." Sunggyu said then the rest of boys nodded, except one.