Out Of Blue

Can you love me?

NO ONE's POV

"Oppa, are you know? About my cr..." Seohwa try ask Sungjong.

"Crush? Shouldn't it be a secret?" Sungjong ask Seohwa, try to get her a little pissed.

"Ara, oppa. That's why i asked you because this morning you said about my secret."

"So, it is true? Hahaha." Sungjong laughed.

"Ani aniya, oppa." Seohwa covered her face because her face already red like tomato.

"You should know how red your face now, Seohwa. You're so cute."
"Oppa, ...." Seohwa lowered her voice.

"You should try to protect your love, Seohwa. It's going to be strong, hyung not a easy person. And you know he's a player." Sungjong makes Seohwa has couraged about her love.

"I'm just don't know what should i do, oppa. I'm just like a child in front of him, however i just like a sister to him."

"Seohwa, fighting!!" Sungjong give a symbol don't give up to Seohwa. Then, Seohwa just laughed look her oppa too cute than a girl.

They are don't know there's someone stand behind them and listen all the conversation.

 

 

"Kaja!!! Let's go to vacation. yoo!!" Dongwoo feel like this is his freedom, he's run like there's no tomorrow.

They are arrived on their villa. Yes, their villa. On their age that's too successful to has their own villa. They even make a hotel bussiness called Infinite Lounge. They are so unpredictable. They carry their own luggage, but Seohwa a little trouble getting her suitcase from the trunk of the car.

"Ahh, finally ..." Seohwa managed to take out her suitcase and she is the only one left out because others have entered into the villa. Then Seohwa getting into trouble again because her suitcase wheels damaged so she could not pull her trunk easily. "I had just arrived for a vacation but carrying this suitcases alone i can't, ahhh daebak." Seohwa ruffled her hair because getting frustrated.

But suddenly someone came from Seohwa's back and brought her suitcase into the villa. Seohwa just stunned see the person because Myungsoo who brought her briefcase.