Vacation (Part 1)

Can you love me?

NO ONE's POV

"Woohyun oppa." Seohwa said. Woohyun who was drying his body looked to Seohwa. "Mianhae."

Woohyun smiled cute then ruffled Seohwa's hair, "for what?" Woohyun asked.

"Molla, maybe for make you wet like this." Seohwa answered.

"Hahaha. Since the weather is nice, what will you doing?"

"Should i play the water, oppa? It'll be fun, even tough i can't swim." Seohwa muttered.

"Arraseo, i'll be protect you. Kaja!!!"

Woohyun pulling Seohwa towards the seaside and sprinkled her a water. Seohwa really enjoy the moment, she hasn't aware if she's played alone. Woohyun just watched then take some picture for a moment.

"Oppaaaaa!!! What are you doing?" Seohwa run toward Woohyun and grabbeb his camera.

"Whhoooaa oppa, this is look great." Seohwa pointed one of picture on Woohyun's camera.

"Mwoya? When you take this picture? Whooa, i look so good." Seohwa praised Woohyun, again.

"I dont know, i just take any moment." Woohyun said. Seohwa just to amazed that she loves beach. "Are we going villa, now?" Woohyun asked.

"Omo!! Sungjong oppa and hoya oppa, where are they?"

"Are you not aware you walked this far?" Woohyun seems confused, Seohwa shooked her head. "Why you loves beach so much? you are can't swim tough."

"I just loves the air, oppa. That's so refresh. Kaja!!! Sungyeol oppa must be waiting for me." Seohwa slip her hand around Woohyun's arm.

They're walking to their villa, the air so fresfh so Seohwa seems a bit excited. She's almost forget that she's drowned a hour ago. Woohyun too enjoy her excited, that feels like a virus who inspect he's body. He is always smile.