One, Knowed

Can you love me?

SUNGJONG's POV

"So, hyung?" I asked.
"What's? You want me to tell her about she's going to vacation with us? Shirreo, go ahead tell her." Sungyeol face his dongsaeng with the scary face.

"Ahh jeongmal, why must me?"

"Because you're the one who force L."

"Arra, hyung. I got her."

 

"Seohwa, ireona." i touched her right hand.

Seohwa just stirred a bit then goes again to her island. She's just like L hyung, who never want to be awake by people.

"Seohwa, ireona. Come on, ireona." i try to wake up her, again. Then, she's opened her eyes little.

"Mwoya oppa? What's time its is?" Seohwa asked me. I just see the watched on my hand.

"It's around 7 a.m now."

"it's too early oppa, i'm still on my holidays now." Seohwa closed her body with the blanket, again.

What's must i do? what's can make her awake fully? "okay, arraseo. I'll tell anyone your secret about cru..."

"okay oppa, i'm wake up." Seohwa opened her eyes, big. That's so big. I laughed out.

"hahahaha. look who wake up, now."

"aisshh, oppa. i just sleep again, now. bye."

"bye, Seohwa. Don't be shocked when L hyung who wake up you, later." I just go out from her room, smiling wide. She's must have more couraged to fighting her love, hyung very not easy.

 

SEOHWA's POV

I know someone just touched my right hand, but i'm too sleepy to awake. The voice's is Sungjong oppa and this's too early to awake now.

"okay, arraseo. I'll tell anyone your secret about cru..." Sungjong said.

"okay oppa, i'm wake up." I opened my eyes, big. I'm so shocked.

"hahahaha. look who wake up, now."

"aisshh, oppa. i just sleep again, now. bye."

"bye, Seohwa. Don't be shocked when L hyung who wake up you, later." Sungjong just go out from my room, smiling wide.

daebak, are they know who is my crush? I just ruffled my hair frustation.

"AAAAahhhhhhhhhh" i screamed at top of my lung.

 

I'm going to down to stairs then saw infinite oppas at my dining room. They already have a breakfast.

"Seohwa, this is the last plate for you? Eat first then we can go." Woohyun said.

I just sit and started to eat, "ahhh maa, why don't you always sleepover oppa? i want to eat the good breakfast everyday."

"Yaaa Sungyeol, you're sister asked me to move in your house. hahaha" Woohyun oppa said then Sungyeol oppa just glared at me. i'm just pretend innocent as always.

"Hurry up, finish the breakfast Seohwa." Sungyeol oppa said.

"Arraseo, i'll washed oppa. Just go if you want, but don't forget to gave me some souvernirs on your vacation." i said plain, i just sick being alone again.

"Andwae. You go with us."

i blinked, "Mwoya?"

"Sungjong not tell you?"

"She's too hard to be awake hyung, i just forget to tell her." Sungjong oppa said while he is eating popcorn on the sofa.

"Aissh you!!!!" Sungyeol oppa hit Sungjong oppa's head. "Help her to package her belonging."