Get A Permission

Can you love me?

NO ONE’s POV

“annyeonghaseyo.” Seohwa greeted infinite happily.

“so, Seohwa do you want to come with us on vacation next week?” Sunggyu ask.

“can i?” Seohwa ask again to Sungyeol, he has a straight face.

“come on, hyung. You should say yes to her. Do you want leave her alone when we on vacation next week? She will lonely, hyung.” Sungjong said.

“aaahh, that’s no problem oppa. I always stay at home, you must don’t worry about me.”

“you heard that, hyung? Why don’t you just say yes.” Sungjong trying to persuade Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol, this little pretty girl must come with us. Maybe, she can has one stand night.” Woohyun said.

“mwoo??” Seohwa blankly shock.

“why are you so noise? Don’t ask her anymore if her brother don’t let her go.” Myungsoo said ans situation in that room feel like something strange. They are suddenly silent.

“okay, I should go to my room now. See you, oppa. Sorry if I just disturbing all of you.” Seohwa bowed to them and go to her room.

 

SEOHWA’s POV

“come on, hyung. You should say yes to her. Do you want leave her alone when we on vacation next week? She will lonely, hyung.” Sungjong said.

“aaahh, that’s no problem oppa. I always stay at home, you must don’t worry about me.”

“you heard that, hyung? Why don’t you just say yes.” Sungjong trying to persuade Sungyeol.

Please oppa, I hope you agree that I’m come with you all.

“Sungyeol, this little pretty girl must come with us. Maybe, she can has one stand night.” Woohyun said.

“mwoo??” I blankly shock.

“why are you so noise? Don’t ask her anymore if her brother don’t let her go.” Myungsoo said and situation in that room feel like something strange. They are suddenly silent.

“okay, I should go to my room now. See you, oppa. Sorry if I just disturbing all of you.” I bowed to them and go to her room.

 

I cried in my room, I know why Sungyeol oppa don’t want I come with they. He don’t want me to hurt. That’s always happened if they on vacation, Sungyeol oppa’s always told me that Myungsoo oppa bring every girl to his room. And I always cried when see he with another girl.

Yes, I know all about him. He like drunk when he get stress, he always flirt with they way he is, he always rude to me but sometime he feel warm to me. I could not guess what was in his heart. I think I’m already fallin in love with him, deeper.

 

MYUNGSOO’s POV

“hyung …” Sungjong said through the door then he enter to my room. “can you persuade Sungyeol hyung to get Seohwa’s permission?”

“why me?”

“hyung, you’re the only one who always sleepover at his house. You’re like his soulmate.”

“mwo?? You’re such a ….” I hit Sungjong’s head.

“aucchh, it’s hurt. Come on, hyung. I want to play with Seohwa. It is quite long, I miss her.”

“Why don’t you ask him, alone? Mind your own business.”

“aissh hyung. I say I want you to help me.” Sungjong stand up and go out of my room. I just ruffled my hair, frustration.