What is Love?

Can you love me?

Your’s pov

I run downstair. “oppa!! I told you don’t …” I leaved my mouth hanging opened when I see infinite oppas in my living room. “oops sorry oppa, don’t mind me. Kekekeke.” I leave them and go to the kitchen pretendly to be cool, I heard they laughed. I poured the water into a glass and I stared it.

infinite? who's the heck gave the name of their gangs. they are just a bunch of boys who always hangout. there's no cool especially Sungyeol oppa hahaha.

“Aisshh pabo..” I ruffled my hair frustration. I drink the water and thinking, “they’re must be joking me, now.” I mumble.

“who are they? I’m not.” Someone say behind me, then I turned.

“omo!!” I gasped, the glass in my hand slipped and crash. L look in to my eyes, deep. Then I heard Sungyeol oppa screamed. “Seohwa, what happened?”

“no problem oppa, the glass just slipped. I cleaned it.” I take a pieces of glass, a sharp one make my fingers bleed. “aisshh, such a bad morning.” I wash my wound in the sink then continue cleaned the glass.

”I hope you don’t get infection.”

“don’t mind me, I’m a …. What? You’re still here?” L reached my fingers and bandage it.

“you should be careful next time. I can’t promise to save you for the second time.” L said, then I just nodded.

 

====================================================================================

 

“yaah dongsaeng-ah.” Sungyeol said.

“wae oppa?” I ask blankly.

“what if I go to a date.”

“what? With who?”

“with gyuri. You know who is she, right?”

I nodded then shake my head. “no oppa, she is a . She is wearing a very short skirt and expose too much her . And her face, you know? Aaaah no!! Okay oppa.”

“hahaha, okay. I don’t mind it. So, how about you?”

I rolled my eyes, “me? What about me? I’m still alive, next month I’ll be in high school.”

“pabo, I’m not ask you about that. You know, this about L-O-V-E. My bestfriend?”

“aaahh, don’t speak about him.” I ignored my brother’s question.

“prepare yourself, he’s sleepover tonight. Only he.”

“yaahh!!! He always sleepover.”