The "Queen"

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you had turned the corner,  you stopped and pressed your back against the lockers. You were panting and out of breath but not because you ran, because your heart was beating so hard in your chest and your head was spinning from what just happened. 

You thought back to the "almost" kiss. Immediately your heart beat was pounding in your ears while your stomach felt like it was filled with anxious butterflies that would carry you away any second now. 

You cautiously put your hand to your lips, not wanting to erase the trace of his warm mint breath. 

As soon as you touched your bottom lip, images flashed in your mind. His strong jawbone, his beautiful soft brown eyes, how hard and muscular his chest felt under your fingertips. You closed your eyes and tilted your head backwards until it hit the wall. 

All you felt was complete and utter desire, wanting to know what it would feel like to have his lips pressed against yours.

You could still feel the touch of his warm masculine hands around you, and you exhaled a long shaky breath. Your hand traveled down to your heart and you tightly grasped your shirt. 

Just then, a group of rowdy students passed you laughing obnoxiously snapping you out of your daydream.

You then realized what you had been doing and thinking of and expeditiously scrunched your face in disbelief and began hitting your head, trying to get a hold of yourself. 

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god ! Stupid ! Stupid !" You slapped your cheeks at each word, which ended up leaving bright red marks.

Your cheeks began to sting now,  you softly touched them and hissed in pain. 

You groaned in annoyance. 

"Why does my skin have to be so freakishly sensitive !?"you covered your cheeks and hurried over to the restroom that was just down the hall.

You walked inside the bathroom and almost ran into the wall. There was a mirror on the right side which gave the effect of there being stalls on either side of you.

But thankfully you had stopped in time before you could hurt yourself even more than you already had.

You heard giggling and looked in the mirror,  you saw two other girls and they were there to see you "almost" clash into the wall.

You heard the words "weird" and "new girl" as they whispered to each other and stared at you.

You sheepishly smiled and ducked your head to avoid their mockingly gaze as they walked past you, turning an even brighter shade of red out of embarrassment.

You walked towards the sinks and let out a sigh of relief once the girls had left. 

"What has gotten into me today ?!" You slapped your hand on you cheek and quickly pulled it away as you grimaced in pain.

You looked in the mirror and saw that you had noticeably pink marks on your cheeks. 

You whined in frustration knowing it would take some time for the pinkness to fade. 

"I can't go back to class looking like this ! I look ridiculous !" You smacked your hands on the counter top.

*one embarrassing mistake after another! I just want this day to be over with already* shaking your head, you the faucet and splashed cold water on your face.

After, you patted your face dry, the pink in your cheeks had kind of went down and you felt a little more confident so you began to walk out of the bathr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter