I will protect you

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you brushed your teeth and washed your face, you puy your hair up in a simple bun. 

You looked in the bathroom mirror, staring at your eyes then let out a loud sigh and shrugged. 

You opened the door and took a step out only to bump into something. You looked down and saw Eun Hee standing in front of you holding her bokshadi in one hand and tiredly gazing up at you. 

You instantly smiled at the sight of her and bent down to her height. 

"You're awake now ?" You questioned as you tried to soothe her messy bed head. 

"hmm." She said with heavy eyelids. 

"Aigoo ! Stop trying to be cute." You laughed.

You then patted her head and stood up straight and softly pushed her shoulder signaling her to walk.

"Come on let's get you washed up and dressed. " you said as you walked back to the couches where your bags were.

You bent down next to the turtle character backpack and ped it. Once it was opened you reached inside a little and pushed it open wider so you could see better.

The sun shined down into the bag and your heart wrenched upon the sight of only two worn out shirts, ripped overalls and one pair of faded jeans.

Your lips slightly parted as you hesitantly reached down and grabbed a light pink Hello Kitty tshirt and the worn out overalls. 

You let out a shaky breath and looked over your shoulder. You saw Eun Hee sitting on the lazy chair with her knees to her chest as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter