Who are you

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into the classroom and saw an empty seat in the back row next to the window. 


*Perfect* you thought with a small nod of your head.


You walked past all the other students and they became silent as you went down the aisle. 


You glanced around and saw that basically the whole class was staring at you. You instantly became nervous and self conscious but managed to keep your composure. 


*Geez, they're staring at me like I'm a alien or something. * you huffed in annoyance.  


You always hated too much attention,  or in fact any attention at all. In schools you never talk to anyone including the teachers but you still did the work assigned to you. Just to graduate and get it over with. 


You finally reached the seat and took your backpack off and set it on top of the desk and plopped down in the chair.


You looked up and saw that half the students were still staring at you. You just rolled your eyes and turned your head to gaze out the window.


You thought back to all the other schools you had been to and realized they were nothing like this one.


You looked over your shoulder and saw what everyone was wearing and noticed they weren't wearing uniforms like all the others schools do.


*Thank goodness ! I was tired of wearing those pointless uniforms* you let out a sigh of relief. 


The bell rang and everyone went and sat in their regular seats. You just turned to look out the window again but then a picture popped in your head.


It was of the boy who you met eyes with and then just encountered with before you entered the classroom. 


You whipped your head towards the door and surely enough he was standing their, but what surprised you the most was the fact that he was staring right at you.


Your eyes widened a little surprised by the sudden eye contact yet it was so intense. 


His gaze sent shivers down your spine and then he did something that made your heart stop.


He smirked at you. 


You couldn't breathe. In that moment the earth went still, nothing seemed to be moving, everything was paused.


He began to walk and it seemed like he was walking right to you. You blinked rapidly and quickly looked away.


You tried to seem calm but your hands were sweating. *wait.. why am I so nervous?  He's just some guy !* 


You took a deep breath and crossed your arms over your chest and looked out the window. 


You tried to focus on the trees or the birds but all you could focus on was the footsteps coming towards you.


You swore that your heart was going to jump out of your chest any second now. 


*I'm pretty sure everyone can hear my heart right now. WHY am I being like this?!* you immediately thought of the boy you kept running into previously. 


You felt your cheeks flush. *woah there ! I don't have time to be getting caught up in some stupid playboys life.* 


"Eun Hee.." you whispered to yourself. You closed your eyes and thought of your sister.  


You body and mind surged with determination and confidence. Your one and only priority. . a safe and healthy lifestyle for your sister and you. 


You heard a soft creak of a desk and beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter