Almost

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole time you were in class you felt eyes on you. You already knew who it was. . . The boy you keep managing to run into.

 

 It was like his eyes were glued on you. It made you feel extremely self conscious and uncomfortable. 

 

You tried to focus on what the teacher was saying but all you could think of was that boy. You pulled your hair slightly so it would cover your face, and shifted in your seat turning towards the window. 

 

Your palms were sweating and you kept playing with your fingers. 

 

*what is this guy's problem !?* you puffed out your cheeks * shouldn't he be staring at the teacher not me !* you looked out of the corner of your eye only to see him still watching you.

 

You felt your face redden even more. * I hope there's nothing wrong with my face* you quickly lifted a hand and felt your cheeks.

 

Your eyes widened as you realized what you were doing, you quickly stopped and sat up straight.

 

 *woah get a hold of yourself ! Don't be stupid ! Let's focus on class now, okay * you in a breath and quickly let it out. You looked up at the front of the classroom and at that exact moment the bell rang, signaling break time.

 

Your mouth fell agape and you looked around at all the students closing their books and getting up to walk around. You looked back up at the front and saw the board filled with notes and questions along with the homework assignment. 

 

You scoffed and laughed to yourself. You looked down at your empty desk and laughed again.

 

"Wow its no joke when they say time flys !" You talked to yourself.

 

"Someone doesn't seem to be in their right mind.." you heard a voice say with a childish tone.

 

You turned your head towards the voice and met eyes with a boy who had short blonde hair and dark eyes that made him look like a panda.

 

He tilted his head and smiled playfully at you. You felt a sort of comforting feeling and closeness towards this strange panda boy.

 

You squinted your eyes at him and gave him a "excuse me" look.

 

You decided to ignore him so you crossed your arms over your chest and leaned back against your chair looking out the window.

 

"Are you a crazy person?  Should I be afraid of you ?" You heard the same voice speak again.

 

You rolled your eyes at the immature question and let out a sigh.

 

"Yah ! Tao ! Leave her alone !" Your heart stopped at the familiar angelic voice.

 

Your throat closed up and you began to adore the man even more for defending you. But you didn't dare turn to look at him or the panda.

 

You nervously tapped you foot on the tile floor as you felt the awkward silence wrap around you like a blanket. 

 

Then you heard some shuffling and movement which made your head turn. You jumped in surprise seeing the boy's desk right next to yours with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter