Found you

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You managed to find your first period after wandering around the unfamiliar school. You stood outside of the classroom in front of the door peaking through the small glass window on the tips of your toes.

Your eyes skimmed over the rowdy classroom studying the faces and characteristics of the other students.

When your feet began to cramp you stood normally. You unconsciously began to fidget with the stitching on your green cargo pants. 

You raised your hand and stared at the worn out brown watch on your wrist. It didn't even tell the right time, it had been broken for years but you didn't care, because it was your mother's. 

It was one of the few things that you got to keep of hers. Pictures and memories of your mother began to flood your mind. You closed your eyes to try and see her face better.

You felt your throat close up and you couldn't hear anything but a faint sound of your mother's voice that you were trying oh so hard to remember more clearly. 

Then there was a loud blaring of the school's bell. You slightly jumped with a gasp and wide eyes and you looked around and saw the crowds of people rush into their classes. 

You looked back at the door and took a deep breath. Once you felt like you composed yourself you fixed your backpack on your shoulders and put on your rebellion, cold look and reached for the door handle.

Once you opened the door four figures swept in past you. 

"Thanks !" They all said quickly before rushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter