Here we go again

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You felt the sun hit your face and you shifted in discomfort.  You slowly began to open your eyes but had to keep blinking to adjust to the lighting. Still half asleep you slowly started to sit up and rub your eyes.   Once you felt that you were officially awake you looked around at the unfamiliar scenery and you frowned in confusion but then your eyes landed on a small figure who was sleeping peacefully with even breaths.   You sighed aloud as you watched your sister sleep, then ran your fingers through your hair roughly and stared at the pattern on the blanket that covered you grazing your finger over the odd lines and shapes.   You were always kind of a morning person, you always woke up when the sun rose and before any one else was awake. Besides Eun Hee, the sweet silence but soft sounds of nature in the morning was one of your favorite things.   You closed your eyes and took long breaths as you heard the small conversations between the wind and trees along with the family of birds. A small yet meaningful smile began to form on your face as you lost yourself in moment.    But like always,  all good things must come to an end.  Your eyes immediately opened and you jumped with a small gasp as you heard the sudden loud blaring of a siren and horns.   You hated loud things in general, it might seem strange to others but you loved and savoured the silence. It brought you peace and a bit of reassurance,  all in all you thought it was pleasant.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter