At first sight

Saved by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While you were busy organizing what belongings you guys had, a small figure was slowly creeping up behind you tiptoeing across the wood floors.

Then out of nowhere the figure jumped on to your back with a squeaky voice.

"Boo !" 

"Woah !" Was all you managed to get out.

At the sudden wait put on you you doubled over and fell on to your side along with the mysterious figure.

You spun your head to see who was responsible for your new forming bruse on your elbow.

"Haha ! I scared you didn't I !?" Eun Hee laughed as she tried to stand up.

"Ha..ha yeah you did." You dryly laughed then sat up and helped Eun Hee stand up.

Then Mrs. Kim walked into the living room. She was a rather fit woman, and very young. She was tall, slim and had long beautiful black hair, overall, she was basically a goddess. 

"Well I see you girls are up and ready." A mature yet velvety voice said in a joking maner.

You both turned around to face the voice. At first your eyes were on the floor then slowly raised upward. You mouth agape and eyes widened as you saw this sincere and beautiful woman in front of you.

When you saw her face she looked at you then looked at Eun Hee and just smiled warmly at the both of you. 

"Well there's no doubt that you girls are sister's. " Mrs. Kim said kindly as she offered her hands to help you stand up.

Then you immediately put your cold facade on and took Eun Hee's hand and stood up on your own.

Mrs. Kim's face fell seeing you reject her offer. And her fingers slowly curled into her fist and her hands fell limp at her sides. 

She shook it off and let out an awkward cough then intertwined her fingers. 

"Now although the school year may technically be over we will still enroll you both into school." She started. 

She looked down at Eun Hee and smiled at her. 

"You little missy will be going into kindergarten." She said as she playfully poked Eun Hee's nose.

Eun Hee giggled then shyly hid behind your leg. You defensively put your arm over her head.

"And you.." she paused then looked at you with motherly eyes.. "will be joining your foster brother's and sister's in high school." She finished. 

*don't try and act as if you actually care for us. I've had enough of you fake 'foster parents'* you thought with growing flames of anger towards this imposter. 

"How far apart are our schools?" You said with a dark and intimidating voice as you narrowed your eyes at Mrs. Kim.

"Rest assured mama bear." She laughed at her own joke, along with your sister but you were dead serious. 

You didn't want to be too far from Eun Hee, because neither of you knew anyone and you wanted to keep it that way, everything felt better when it's just the two of you. 

"Your schools are only about one block away from each other, is that okay?" She asked trying not to upset you.

"It's fine." You said in a sharp voice. 

"I can pick you guys up when schools over, after all I am the principal of your high school." She stated with a smile.

"There's no need." You said right after she was finished. 

"I will be picking up my sister and we will come back to your home on our own." You raised your head making eye contact with Mrs. Kim.

She put her hands in the air with raised eyebrows and a timid smile.

"Uhm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter