Chapter 8

My College Experience

 

You sense his stare and say “Now, you’re the one staring”. He smiles shyly and replies “no I’m not, I was looking at you do the question” “ok, ok so here’s how you do it”

 

While you explain the question you look at him and somehow you feel very comfortable around him. Something about him seems so familiar to you but you don’t want to jump to conclusions and make a fool out of yourself.

 

"You know, that necklace suits you very well but it looks kinda old" Sehun says "Yea it is old, I got it a long time ago from my friend who lived at your house" you reply "Speaking of my house, I want you to come over and help me study for the test. Is that okay with you?" he randomly asked "um, sure what time" you say "How about 6:30ish" "okay that’s fine"

 

You go home, have a snack and prep your stuff for when you go to Sehun’s house. You take a good look at the pictures that you got on your front porch that day and analyze it. You stare at it until you fall asleep.

 

You wake up to your phone ringing. You look at the time and its 8:00 already. You answer your call. “Hello” you say “Hey where are ya, you okay? We’re supposed to be studying at my place” says Sehun “sorry sorry, I fell asleep, I’m on my way” you apologize “Its ok I’m on my way, well study at your house tonight” he says “okay” you say. After hanging up the phone you realize that your room is a mess. You stuff everything in your closet and try to make your room as tidy as possible.

 

*ring*

 

You do some last min arrangements and run downstairs to the door. “Some tutor you are, usually tutors are early and come to your house, but I guess I was wrong” Sehun says when you open the door “Those tutors get paid, that’s why they do so” you remarked “touché” he replies as he walks in. “Ah so this is what an 18 year old girl’s house looks like” he says in a refreshed tone. “What, you’ve never been into a girl’s house before…well that’s not shocking” you jokingly say. “No, I’ve been to a girls house but that was a long time ago, I didn’t go much but that’s only because she came to my house almost every day” he said smiling

 

You lead him into your room and sit on the floor. “Okay let’s go over chapter 14 and 16 and then do some practice questions” you start off. Sehun was busy looking at the pictures of you as a kid. “This kid right here is so adorable” he says while pointing at your friend. “Yea I know, He must be so good looking now” you say “Yea for sure, with a face like that as a child, you know he’ll become a handsome young gentleman” he says with a smile.

 

"Okay let’s get started" you say. Sehun sits right next to you and starts reading. He comes closer and says "could you explain this equation for me". You feel his breath on you. You quickly turn around and look at him. Your faces only inches apart. You have an urge to lean into him but you turn away instead and say "alright so the pmt in the equation means payments per month and all you have to do is plug the number of years future value and ect, then you’ll have your answer. "Ah ok I see. Ok let’s do some questions. You both do the first question in the textbook. "I got 57.58 as the tax amount" Sehun says first. "I got 87.43" you reply. You both look at each other in question "how did you get that? the answer in the back says 57.58" he says. "I don’t know, let me see what you did" you say. You take his paper and look at it for a second. He takes his paper back and say "here let me explain"

 

He gets closer. “This is what I did…”he says while grabbing your writing hand. You look at him and in an instant your heart starts skipping beats. ‘Could this be…have I fallen for him?’ you think