Chapter 2

My College Experience

After your first class you have a 2.5hour break, so you head to the library. On your way you feel a tap on your shoulder

 

You turn around and see Luhan. “Hi, I’m the guy who sat next to you in the business math class” he says “I don’t really know anyone here since I’m from Korea, I know this is weird but can I hang out with you?”

 

"Sure, I don’t really know anyone either" you answer "gamsahabnida…i mean thank you" he says smiling

 

You both head to the library and sit at a table “I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name” says Luhan “oh I’m ______” you say. “I’m Luhan” he says “Now I can tell my mom I made a friend”

 

You both go on talking for a while and you tell Luhan about yourself. “I used to have a really close friend back in elementary school who uses to play games with me every night but he moved and…” you trail off as you notice Sehun sitting alone at the table. He looked at you then he looked back at the book he was reading.

 

At the end of the day you rushed out so you wouldn’t miss your bus. When you got onto the bus, you noticed Sehun sitting at the back listening to music. Your eyes meet and keep a hold for a good minute.

 

When it came to your stop you got off and walked towards your neighbourhood. You hear footsteps behind you but you ignore them. When approaching your street, you still hear them so you become more anxious and walk a little faster.

 

You in front your house and turn and notice  that Sehun was the one walking behind you. You stare at him and he stares back.

 

"I know I’m good looking, but your stares are very uncomfortable" he says while walking towards you. "I find it kind of creepy when guys follow me home" you say "Me?! follow you?" he questions "I’m just going home and you?" "I’m going home too" "Where do you live?" he asks

 

You point to the house in front of you. “Here” you reply. Sehun gasps “Really?” “Yea, why” you respond. “Nothing really” he says. “Okay, I’m going”

 

"Okay I’ll see you tomorrow" you say. You watch Sehun go into the house your old best friend used to live in. You think to yourself "Thats awfully strange..."