♡ Chapter 2 ♡

Away We Happened

Brianna's POV

"Yes!" I answered excitedly. I cleared my throat and calmed down. He chuckled on the other line. "And you must be Kevin."

"Yes I am." He laughed. I smiled and sat down. 

"So you have my phone?" We asked in unison. We both laughed and stayed quiet for a while. 

"So I was thinking, maybe you could just ship my phone to me, if that’s possible." I asked. Then, it got quiet.

 

Kevin's POV

"See!" I said while covering the speaker on my phone. Grey looked up from his game on his phone. He put down his phone and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"People do send phones through the ma-"

"Hello?"

 

Brianna's POV

'Why isn't he answering?' I asked myself. Cori looked up. "What's going on?"

"He's not answering." I said while checking my phone if he as still on the line, which he was. I pulled the cell phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said. Then there was a shuffling noise and a loud cough. "Hey, Brianna! I'm totally crushing on you!" Another male voice called out. I pulled the phone away from me and the last thing I heard before I hung up was a really loud slap.

 

Kevin's POV

"What the hell man” I yelled at Grey. I hit him again and he fell back laughing. I looked at the phone and sighed. She hung up.

"She hung up! She probably thinks I'm a creeper now!" I sighed and sat down on the chair Grey previously fell off of.

"Dude, just ask her where she is." Grey said wiping his tears from laughing too much.

"Maybe I should but she'll think I'm an even bigger creeper!" I said and threw my arms up. I sighed and held my forehead.

 

No one's POV

"He likes you!" Cori yelled. Brianna sighed. After Brianna told her the incident that just happened on the phone, she's began having weird imaginations.

"It was another guy!" Brianna said. She laughed and sat down then took Kevin's phone. She opened it and began looking through his pictures.

"Don't look at his pictures." Brianna said while taking the phone from her. Cori took it back and began scrolling through the pictures.

"You can find out a lot about a person through pictures and this person loves taking pictures of himself." Cori said with a confused look while she scrolled through his pictures. Then one picture caught Brianna's attention.

"Wait," Brianna stopped. "Look at that one." Cori clicked the picture and Brianna's eyes widen. It was Kevin, with a girl. The girl was her sister. She was smiling and she kissed him on the cheek. The next picture was both of them.

"Emily." Brianna whispered. Cori gasped and looked at me. "How does he know Emily?"

Brianna froze and stared at the pictures. "I have no idea."


Hey guys! So a little mystery going on, eh? Kevin and Emily, Brianna's sister, were in a relationship before she died? And a new character introduced in the next update! You probably already know who it is but stay tuned to find out more! And sorry for the lack of updates, I have a lot of tests this week so I have to study but I'll try to update when I can as soon as possible!

Comment, subscribe, & upvote!

Okay, take care guys † XOXO ♥

-HelloKitty143